Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What do you think about this mathematical miracle in quran?

virginforlife

virginforlife

Recruit
★★★★
I was watching some youtube videos and i got a video on youtube where it shows some (even/odd) mathematical miracle in quran

here is the video link :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIckyK6OysU

i always think that these scriptures are man made and there is no god and humans made up these scriptures and god, but when i watch these kinds of miracles i get a doubt that how is it possible for a human being before 1400 years ago to put these miracles in quran?

here is even the excel sheet applying this even/odd miracle made by using formulas to show this miracle : https://gofile.io/d/ctDqdU (excel sheet of this miracle)

its not that i am a muslim promoting my religion, i just wonder how is it possible for a man made book which was revealed before 1400 years ago contained this perfect mathematical harmony?

whats ur opinion? is it possible that this contains divine intervention or is it just may be man made book who intentionally put this miracle?

i am an agnostic person who doesnt know whether god exists or not and any religiouscels are feel free to comment here about this.

I don't believe in quran, god has no responsibility for anything.

I don't believe in quran, god has no responsibility for anything.
i dont believe either, just wondering how a man made book contained this mathematical miracle which is impossible to made up before 1400 years

Satan said to Muhammad how many words he need to write to make his schizo-diary Quran look cool and now all sandniggers are crazy about that lol

Satan said to Muhammad how many words he need to write to make his schizo-diary Quran look cool and now all sandniggers are crazy about that lol
if god doesnt exist at all and how does satan exist? lol, my question here is to question god's existence, if he doesnt exist how do these miracles are present in quran? satan is a man made creature to justify human errors

Ancient peoples actually had quite advanced mathematics. For example, the Pythagorean theorem, typically attributed to Pythagoras around 500 BC was actually already known the the Babylonians at around 1800 BC, cf., e.g., Plimpton 322. Still, it's an impressive numerical coincidence.

does satan exist
I'll be annoying but there is nothing contradictory in personified evil existing while good is not personified and vice versa. Poeple love symtry and they often miss diverse and often ugly answers if they are disproportional, especially if the infromation would not benefit them or worse.

My guess would be this is a coincidence. Very unsettling, I know, no wonderous KABOOM of magnificence comes frem it but, its an incelic truth so to say, something that bothers us and we wish it wasn't there...Just as foids don't want us and society is angry at us for something we have no power over.

I think a better argument for God is to point at injustice. Its there where it doesn't make sense, often goes unrecognized and without consequences...Its as if this state of being was enforced. How come some normie men or even chads can have depression even when they can rule the world by virtue of a mugshot? While there are incels who grew out of it, life has hardened them and if they switched bodies or had a lil' bit more IQ would with in a world where only character matters absolutly slay?

Lakc of sense and existence of evil rather then be counterarguments against God, should be arguments for it.

But they'll not be for a long time becouse christianity has ingrained this archetype that God must be inherently somehwat good.

if god doesnt exist at all and how does satan exist? lol, my question here is to question god's existence, if he doesnt exist how do these miracles are present in quran? satan is a man made creature to justify human errors
God lived here near Qabala.

IMG 3661
IMG 2711

I'll be annoying but there is nothing contradictory in personified evil existing while good is not personified and vice versa. Poeple love symtry and they often miss diverse and often ugly answers if they are disproportional, especially if the infromation would not benefit them or worse.

My guess would be this is a coincidence. Very unsettling, I know, no wonderous KABOOM of magnificence comes frem it but, its an incelic truth so to say, something that bothers us and we wish it wasn't there...Just as foids don't want us and society is angry at us for something we have no power over.

I think a better argument for God is to point at injustice. Its there where it doesn't make sense, often goes unrecognized and without consequences...Its as if this state of being was enforced. How come some normie men or even chads can have depression even when they can rule the world by virtue of a mugshot? While there are incels who grew out of it, life has hardened them and if they switched bodies or had a lil' bit more IQ would with in a world where only character matters absolutly slay?

Lakc of sense and existence of evil rather then be counterarguments against God, should be arguments for it.

But they'll not be for a long time becouse christianity has ingrained this archetype that God must be inherently somehwat good.
I got the Jeebus offspring too.

Power is Knowledge. I know more than fake preacher boi.

IMG 3309
IMG 3403

i dont understand what u are trying to say, are u saying that satan really exist? and god exist?

Ancient peoples actually had quite advanced mathematics. For example, the Pythagorean theorem, typically attributed to Pythagoras around 500 BC was actually already known the the Babylonians at around 1800 BC, cf., e.g., Plimpton 322. Still, it's an impressive numerical coincidence.
but prophet mahummad is not a mathemarician right? he is an illiterate man who lived in desert, how does he know mathematics?

i dont understand what u are trying to say, are u saying that satan really exist? and god exist?
1. I'm venting
2. I say its a coincidence
3. I'm venting

but prophet mahummad is not a mathemarician right? he is an illiterate man who lived in desert, how does he know mathematics?
He was a trader f I remember correctly and in my opinion he was just well established with inteligence to be able to do decent math. He sure as hell did math, especially after he got money from the marriage with a local foid. I would even go to the length of calling him an atheist who just made islam for himself or becouse he genuinly believed that through religion he could make people behave in ways he found good and moral.

For example Burkas. I think muhammad knew of the leverage women have over men in terma fs sexual drive and he, in his bluepill, wanted to either make men less controlled by this emotion by hiding what arouses us to focus that freudian libido force into labour and make foids treat it as an object of protection against men (this is actually the argument for religious clothing apologist in the west and muslim foids)

When it comes to God as entity without any religious context its very unlikely it exists. When it comes to the three versions presented by the abrahamic religions, that god doesn't exist.

For starters, I'm anything but an Islam expert. From the POV of Islam, all of the Koran was revealed to Muhammad by Allah, so it must necessarily be a sign of divinity. As an outsider looking in, if Muhammad really was illiterate, he probably didn't write the Koran. I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by many, and that a mathematician involved in the process thought it a fun eater egg of sorts. I'm just spitballing however.

For starters, I'm anything but an Islam expert. From the POV of Islam, all of the Koran was revealed to Muhammad by Allah, so it must necessarily be a sign of divinity. As an outsider looking in, if Muhammad really was illiterate, he probably didn't write the Koran. I wouldn't be surprised if it was written by many, and that a mathematician involved in the process thought it a fun eater egg of sorts. I'm just spitballing however.
why would someone want to put mathematics in a man made book? why does these mathematics matter to the arabs before 1400 years ago? who would count these numerical values at that time if it was written for prophets benefit? most of these miracles were descovered recently, so why does someone have to put lot of effort to put this harmony in quran which is man made and which doesnt matter for those arabs before 1400 years

why would someone want to put mathematics in a man made book? why does these mathematics matter to the arabs before 1400 years ago? who would count these numerical values at that time if it was written for prophets benefit? most of these miracles were descovered recently, so why does someone have to put lot of effort to put this harmony in quran which is man made and which doesnt matter for those arabs before 1400 years
Pure speculation on my part, but numerology has been around far longer than Islam -- cf., e.g., the history of gematria. Even if the Koran wasn't God-given and instead writ by man, I still wouldn't be surprised if the writer(s) believed that they were writing down verses that are or should be seen as sacred. If you wanted a piece of text to be imbued with divinity or come across as divine, wouldn't you wanna weave "miracles" in there? The numerical coincidence showcased in the video feels particularly miraculous, at least to me.

That's not convincing at all. You can do stupid calculations for pretty much everything and get something "nice". The video talks about "perfect balance", when obviously a much better balance would have been to e.g. always have one odd after one even and also let the sum of all odd and even be exactly the same and whatever.

I am pretty sure the Quran is BS for at least two reasons, both related to the claim that it was written by God.

First, there are scientific inaccuracies. for example regarding human reproduction (see e.g. https://luk.staff.ugm.ac.id/kmi/off/XIslam/IslamOnline/biology.html ). If the Quran were actually written/dictated by God, then there should not have been even the tiniest mistake regarding anything provable there, but it is. As we know something is wrong, we can entirely dismiss the claim that the Quran has been written by God.

Secondly, the concept of abrogation is laughable. If God cannot even be consistent about what is correct in the lifespan of a single human, then why should his guidance even be relevant for even a decade afterwards? In reality, obviously Mohammed said wrote whatever was more convenient for him at some point in time, so obviously there were conflicts.

I don't think cool numbers and arithmetic were what God had intended when he supposedly revealed this to His prophet. This is just humans looking for patterns where there aren't any.

dude the quran is not old. Egypt already had maths, Rome hd maths, Greece had maths, India had maths.

the quran miracle maths is kindergarden maths compared to what the world already had

Bullshit coincidence

you must remember that a big of our religion is a trial of faith.God wants us to use our free will and willingly choose to walk towards him even without 100 % evidence.It's written in the Quran many times when the disbelievers asked the prophets to talk to god directly or see a miracle ,god told them that if they still didn't believe afterwards, they would be destroyed completely because they are given absolute proof of god at that point.

Because Arabs are smart.

Poets and writers all over Eurasia for 1000s of years before the Qur'An, were already obsessed with rhyme, metric, and textual numerology (ascribing numerical values to words and other textual constructs, such as verses, stances, refrains, chapters etc.) using gematria and other simiar systems.

The Qur'An is indeed a beautiful document, it comes as a culmination of centuries of refinement of the art of stylish writing and numerology, it's not an isolated case.

You can claim anything is from the book.

Poets and writers all over Eurasia for 1000s of years before the Qur'An, were already obsessed with rhyme, metric, and textual numerology (ascribing numerical values to words and other textual constructs, such as verses, stances, refrains, chapters etc.) using gematria and other simiar systems.

The Qur'An is indeed a beautiful document, it comes as a culmination of centuries of refinement of the art of stylish writing and numerology, it's not an isolated case.
prophet mohammad is no poet nor he is a mathematician, how come he was able to produce it?

prophet mohammad is no poet nor he is a mathematician, how come he was able to produce it?
Mohammad is a fictional character.

The Qur'an was likely written by Jews.