Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What do you think about those sisters?

Which one?

• Long brown hair

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Shirt black hair

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @KillNiggers @foidrapist69 @FrothySolutions @Epedaphic @WorthlessSlavicShit @Grim_Reaper @Ron.Belgrade @Lonelyus

Finally some hentai with good accurate proportions. I like the thick girl with long brown hair.

I got a thing for short hair on foids

I remember watching this in high school. I fapped to this plenty of times when I was in my hentai phase.

I think there's a massive problem which is that we're not in a cuddle puddle right now. Submerge me, I don't care. Let me drown.

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I got a thing for short hair on foids
Same here. Not always though, only when they have very feminine faces and voluptouous bodies, it almost males it seem like they are trying to rum away from femininity and it just gets me going imagining me fucking them back to their senses:feelsohh::ahegao:.

Sure, they're very attractive. But tbh, they make me sad and angry knowing I will never have a threesome with them.

Having sex with two women at the same time is the PINNACLE OF MASCULINITY. But that's for Chad only. Sex with 1 woman at a time is for Chadlite only. Sub7s don't get anything.

Toilets are best skinny and anorexic

Also, I would choose the long brown hair one

Finally some hentai with good accurate proportions. I like the thick girl with long brown hair.
I thought same thing actually.
The legs in particular are realistic compared to other anime. They have a lot of meat and muscle tissue.

short's tits on long's body and short should grow her hair a bit more to the shoulders

what is name of the show

Long brown hair, short black hair, why do you not use their names?

Source is Overflow, "long brown hair" is Ayane Shirakawa, "short black hair" is Kotone Shirakawa.