Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What do you think Chads do after rejection?

2125whocares

2125whocares

fuck all of it
I was walking behind a Stacy at the mall the other day, and in the short time it took to walk from one side of the mall to the other, 4 Chads came up to ask for her number and she rejected all of them!! I can understand catcalls from normies, but these are hot Chads too, 10/10 invincible Chads. I thought women are supposed to fall all over that wtf? But more importantly, those Chads looked hurt and I couldn't help but laugh knowing they finally got a little taste of what we have to experience. Do you think it hurts more for Chads since they never get rejected, or are they just numb because they're so attractive? Honestly, just curious I've never seen that many Chads dumped in such a short time before.

It's conceivable that jocksuckers might get rejected on occasion (see for example the recurrent phenomenon of frat rapes), but they can get or already have a consolation prize within grasp.

I get it that this is a shitpost, still tough a situation in which a Chad would get rejected (in this day and age) is quite really in the realm of plausibility.

Still tough, there are plenty of women for them to choose from, do you really think a rejection really would mean anything for them?

I think they wouls call any of the other Stacies on their phone lists and ragefuck them.

BTW I don't thnk that happened.

>Chad
>Rejection

They go after easier women. 9 and 10 females are absolutely in a position to reject Chads. sub8 women are thirsty thirsty for Chad.