Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what do you think of polite and penitent women?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Aishat

I'm partly "too little too late sweety" and expect their remorse would be short-lived and they'd quickly resent and exploit an incel who would betabux for them...

But part of me thinks "at least they have self awareness and aren't as bad as those ladies who continue to hate us".

But then I realized something else - what if these women feel the same way (hate us, no remorse) but are cunning enough to pretend to feel remorse and say stuff like this to attract betabux?

How can we possibly trust a girl if we aren't goodlooking enough to inspire that in her instincts?

It's a long journey IMO requiring a lot of apprehensiveness for the rare unicorn who truly conquers her instincts and would truly love us.

OTOH such rare unicorns have such amazing character that we'd have to have amazing character to compete with the character of other ugly guys also on her radar.

Damn that image hits hard. My dad left before i was born. I should track him down

Probably a roastie looking for a beta provider.

they dont exist, that's probably a bot