Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What does it take to blow up in the music industry?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
What does it take to blow up in the music industry. I know Looks,Connections and talent are a part of it. But what else? Because I've seen trucel rappers with 0 talent blow up.

What are the fundamentals of creating a successful music career?

support the degenerate culture

What does it take to blow up in the music industry. I know Looks,Connections and talent are a part of it. But what else? Because I've seen trucel rappers with 0 talent blow up.

What trucel with no talent blew up? That’s virtually impossible if they can’t offer looks or talent:fuk:

Dont even try it. Music has been done so many times and so many people do it you'll never make it big.

What trucel with no talent blew up? That’s virtually impossible if they can’t offer looks or talent:fuk:
Lil Uzi is like 5'5. Spottemgottem is ugly too.

Knowing somebody who's already in the industry - same goes for all aspects of entertainment as well as the financial sector

Start doing satanic rituals

Jews only speak one language. If you're going to make them money, they will make you famous. Plenty of ways to skin a cat.

1. Be nigger
2. Walk into recording studio like a knuckle dragging monkey
3. Loud jungle sounds and monkey screeches and a generic trap beat
4. Go out of studio and rob store, kill the store manager
5. Didn du nuthin he a gud boi +Jewish lawyer
6. Get bailed out and immediately killed by rival chimp on the street
7. Watch as normies print your face on shirts and buy your albums

1- looks
And then either:
A- go the rap route and talk in ebonics about sex
Or B- make a generic love song that could apply to literally any foid.

Secret backdoor shenanigans :feelsaww:

Knowing somebody who's already in the industry - same goes for all aspects of entertainment as well as the financial sector
This. I hear about this all the time when hearing about a famous entertainers backstory before they were famous. They always have some connection in the industry they're willing to pursue.

And they always had some type of local status beforehand. Like they were most likely a popular kid in school and well known around their area. So it made things easier for them. So I guess NT is necessary

Luck, you also have to build up a local following most of the time. Although that's less the case now with the internet

Lil Uzi is like 5'5. Spottemgottem is ugly too.
It’s only ugly niggers who get rep for having tats, smoking pot, making auto tuned mumble rap and having those ugly ass hair styles:fuk:

1. Be nigger
2. Walk into recording studio like a knuckle dragging monkey
3. Loud jungle sounds and monkey screeches and a generic trap beat
4. Go out of studio and rob store, kill the store manager
5. Didn du nuthin he a gud boi +Jewish lawyer
6. Get bailed out and immediately killed by rival chimp on the street
7. Watch as normies print your face on shirts and buy your albums
Xxxtentacion was my saviour :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsclown:

This. I hear about this all the time when hearing about a famous entertainers backstory before they were famous. They always have some connection in the industry they're willing to pursue.

And they always had some type of local status beforehand. Like they were most likely a popular kid in school and well known around their area. So it made things easier for them. So I guess NT is necessary
incels dont have those
they're disconnected from the world of men

you need to be ultra NT/social person with rep n shit:blackpill:

Only looks and connections work

Feminem for one. :feelsugh:

He was a fucking garbage rapper who tried desperately to sell his own CD’s and get his own concerts started and even lied on a flier saying one of his favorite rap groups ICP would be coming to his show presumably as part of the show but when they heard about it they naturally felt used and disrespected by his lie, told him to fuck off and went about their business. :feelshaha:

Anyway the only way this terminal beta male failure was able to become massively successful is because Dr. Dre found one of his shitty CD’s and saw massive marketing potential in him as a white rapper and angry beta male.

For one Dre knew the public was absolutely fascinated and continues to be to this day by white rappers and Dre knew using his own talent and production skills he could mould Feminem gradually from a total piece of untalented shit into something competent enough to fraud as the next big thing in rap so long as Dre could also assure the big music industry kikes, MSM kikes and government kikes that Fem would sell out/sell his soul to them basically and work tirelessly to promote the Cultural Marxist agenda from there ie the very beginning of his Dr. Dre given rap career up until now.

And they did it so well and slickly this fucking turd in a punch bowl is actually regarded as a legitimate rap legend, when in reality save for one or two songs, as they would say in the pro wrestling industry: “he’s the absolute drizzling shits” as it pertains to having a really bad or awful or even too ridiculous of a match.

Thus it was extremely laughable to me when all the white male Trump supporters during the Trump presidency wondered why ol Feminem had suddenly turned on them and become a cuck?

It’s because he never turned on you faggots, he always was a cuck and a sell out and a fraud but you all were just too blinded by the mass media propaganda and your own beta male emotions to see the truth about your hero.

Remember morons Feminem didn’t “live long enough to see himself become the villain”, rather he always was the villain or at least became it the moment he sold out to Dre and the Jewish ruling establishment to play ball in exchange for fame and fortune. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
You need talent bro. You may not think it but every rapper is talented. The ones that are not talented fall off. If you ask me I say talent, consistency, and timing. Looks and connections help big time as well. I also have similar entertainment dreams. Good luck

Some Luck, having a certain appearance, minimal amount of musical talent = popularity/success

be black, be a thug, have social connections

Be Jewish or know a Jew in the entertainment industry