Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What does LDAR mean to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The ultimate LDAR for me is when I'm tired from insomnia and feel physically weak, tired and cold from depression and health problems and I lay in my bed with the blanket over me and curtains drawn and I either coom or I lay there browsing ID in dead silence and isolation.

It means to post as much as i can

For me it means laying down at 7pm, putting a blanket over myself and closing my eyes knowing that it's not good for me but being overwhelmed by the comfort of my bed which temporarily drowns my nihilistic thoughts.

Life, Death, and REtribution

ldarfox.gif
04hzw.gif

Lay down and relax

LDAR: Technology for understanding the distance of an object or surface using laser pulses. It is similar to radar technology. Instead of radio waves used in radar, light, that is, laser pulses are used.

LDAR: Technology for understanding the distance of an object or surface using laser pulses. It is similar to radar technology. Instead of radio waves used in radar, light, that is, laser pulses are used.
No

Sitting in by myself, not showering, not changing clothes, not stepping foot outside, no human interaction, no contact with the outside world and browsing here.

Those are the best days.

L - Lbig
D - Dchungus
A - Abig
R - Rchungus

Lick dat ass rite

Wallow in misery till I finally have what it takes to ropemaxx once and for all.

It means what it was for previous 5 years of my life. Sitting in front of a computer screen for 10+ hours.