Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does people mean when they say don't think in black and white !

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
What does it mean my brain can not understand how can a thing be this and that when both are opposites because it's illogical

ignore normalfaggotry and just be what you want to be, because bare with me, this normalscum will someday pay for their sins and illogical reasoning

they say there are grey areas in life but does not add those areas are %0.0000000000000000000000000000001

What does it mean my brain can not understand how can a thing be this and that when both are opposites because it's illogical
Here's a simple example:
Is killing "bad"?, yes. Is killing a burglar broke into your house to kill you and take your property "bad"?, maybe.

It's a "morally grey" area, because even though killing is bad, nobody expects you to let yourself get killed instead for the sake of a potential murderer not being killed by you.

I think the problem lies in the fact that normies only want to say "don't think in black and white" when it's convenient to their narrative.

In the same way that they invoke "life isn't fair" as an excuse when it comes to our plight as incels, but when that same plight leads to one of us going crazy and doing a mass shooting, they don't invoke "life isn't fair" with respect to the lives lost. All of a sudden there's supposed to be some kind of fairness and order to life.

They forget this simple rule - Unfairness Begets Unfairness.

I think the problem lies in the fact that normies only want to say "don't think in black and white" when it's convenient to their narrative.

In the same way that they invoke "life isn't fair" as an excuse when it comes to our plight as incels, but when that same plight leads to one of us going crazy and doing a mass shooting, they don't invoke "life isn't fair" with respect to the lives lost. All of a sudden there's supposed to be some kind of fairness and order to life.

Huxley says moralfaggots just use morality as an excuse to hurt people. I never thought normies actually cared about justice or ethics. It's always just a way to get a leg up on someone or take pleasure in bringing someone down.

Here's a simple example:
Is killing "bad"?, yes. Is killing a burglar broke into your house to kill you and take your property "bad"?, maybe.

It's a "morally grey" area, because even though killing is bad, nobody expects you to let yourself get killed instead for the sake of a potential murderer not being killed by you.

There is no "maybe" at a one specific moral theory because using the general axioms of it will always allow us to reach a decisive judgment of moral or not or it has no axioms at all thus doesn't exist .

For any moral theory your question about killing that man could be answered .

Huxley says moralfaggots just use morality as an excuse to hurt people. I never thought normies actually cared about justice or ethics. It's always just a way to get a leg up on someone or take pleasure in bringing someone down.
It's starting to seem like this for me too .

Morality only benefits the "winners" in society. It's very easy to see theft as immoral when you are rich, but if you are the starving homeless person you wouldn't see it that way, it would just be survival.

People who are born into the top echelons of wealth and genetics get to be morally superior, not as a result of sacrifice and effort, but as a result of pure luck. That in of itself makes this reality inherently immoral.

There's no such thing as morality anyways, but I find it funny that even if you accept the concept there are huge logical flaws that exist for it.

There is no "maybe" at a one specific moral theory because using the general axioms of it will always allow us to reach a decisive judgment of moral or not or it has no axioms at all thus doesn't exist .
Life is not that simple, your mindset sounds rather childish.

Take this thread for example:

Are you honest about completely everything with everyone?

If someone asked about your sex life and your beliefs, would you admit to being a loser incel virgin?

I doubt it.

Does that now make you an immoral/bad person because lying is immoral and you lied to not ruin your social standing?

Life is not that simple, your mindset sounds rather childish.

Take this thread for example:

Are you honest about completely everything with everyone?

If someone asked about your sex life and your beliefs, would you admit to being a loser incel virgin?

I doubt it.

Does that now make you an immoral/bad person because lying is immoral and you lied to not ruin your social standing?
It's moral then according to your theory . still there is no maybe, because within any context there are truths or Not . I don't think that the human life is more complicated than mathematics or logic .

I truly started to believe the Gray thing is just a justification for hypocrisy .

Last edited:
Stop asking questions I answer in Quora literally everyday at school. Chill!!

Some dumb rhetoric or some other crap, you know pretty well what they mean.

Stop asking questions I answer in Quora literally everyday at school. Chill!!

Some dumb rhetoric or some other crap, you know pretty well what they mean.
I swear i don't know what it means or that my brain works in it . I have thought of some explanations for it of course

that's the worst kind of person man I use morality out of fear often times or even pity but the people who exploit what the normfags think are the scummiest

Given context of you thinking about a thing; they aren't saying you see 'the thing' is black and white at the same time. They are saying 'you think in black and white' which means its either black OR white. EG you think in absolutes. Either you think something is extremely important, or not important at all. Easy mistake.

The innefibility pill prevents people from reading your post properly and working out this simple explanation. They will all invent complicated social commentary, and miss the fact that this case is literally just a misunderstanding of the term black and white. It is not implying both at the same time, just that you see things as one or the other entirely, and not a grey area between the two.
Might not even be true, it could just be a rude assumption made against you, normies often dislike negativity so much they cope you are absolutist, despite not displaying excessive positivity and regularly displaying a range of negativity they are simply too bluepilled to see as a range. They just think its negative.
Thank you finally an intelligent answer like I have to bring Spinoza back to life to give me this beautiful insight I really appreciate it

I understand that there are things that exist as a range . if they mean that ! then you are correct using black and white analogy to describe opposites is false .

Thus they don't know what they are talking about and just using language for their benefit as you describe .

Last edited:
Here's a simple example:

that's true in the same way you have to put all the pieces at the correct spot, you have to arrange all the events one by one, in their correct respective times, one by one to solve the puzzle, or solve the case.

Which obviously impossible considering we're all born not equal and born in different circumstances in our lives and in a world where seeing one woman crying upsets you, you have to judge every single second or milisecond of their lives and the judge them as a whole, simply because they didn't turn out the way they turned out incel or not over nothing. There is a story behind it and no judge can evaluate every second of your life therefore the case is not worth solving even if you did solve it justice wouldn't really truly be served.

In the same way you have to put all the pieces at the correct spot, you have to arrange all the events one by one, in their correct respective times, one by one to solve the puzzle, or solve the case.

Which obviously impossible considering we're all born not equal and born in different circumstances in our lives and in a world where seeing one woman crying upsets you, you have to judge every single second or milisecond of their lives and the judge them as a whole, simply because they didn't turn out the way they turned out incel or not over nothing. There is a story behind it and no judge can evaluate every second of your life therefore the case is not worth solving even if you did solve it justice wouldn't really truly be served.

This proverb is a good proverb. While it is true normies often use this to excuse their behaviour and yes, happiness is subjective someone can have "trauma" and be urged to kill people, that might anger, I'm totally not laughing at them, completely normal thing to do, it's okay to cry and stuff but people need to be sympathetic towards the ones who are alone too and maybe they do sympathize on some level, they contribute very little.

Often with the ugly and misfortunate, the problem is their face. Society can be wrong and society may even accept they were all wrong, but people are sucked into this utilitarian mindset as if killing one is much low risk and much more right than killing many who did wrong things and that's my problem with utilitarianism, they're complete faggots.

evidence of the ineffability pill, which is that people dont fucki ng process the WORDS you (or I or any user) write they just form a biased perception of it then answer with confidence that they understood :reeeeee: true everywhere in every human communication not just incels.is i hate human beings bunch of biased overconfident unknowing scumbags
Yes it's obvious because colour is a range and there are things that are finite by two states that cannot be ranged beyond like opposites in one context impossible to coexist logically .

So basically using the sentence was just their way of justifying their perception without a proper logical analysis .

Last edited:
It's moral then according to your theory . still there is no maybe, because within any context there are truths or Not . I don't think that the human life is more complicated than mathematics or logic .

I truly started to believe the Gray thing is just a justification for hypocrisy .
the truth is there is no such thing as morality, it's just some shit humans made up.