Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What does "you put foids on the pedestal" even mean

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I have heard many redpillers and bluepillers say this to me when I have an argument with them, yet none told me what it actually means.

Give me example

no bluepillers said that.

Literally what's written, treating them as some kind of deity.

Complimenting her over nothing, paying things for her, doing what she wants you to do and so on

Complimenting her over nothing, paying things for her, doing what she wants you to do and so on
jfl i got told that after I said "obese ugly foids have easy lives because of simps"
Give me example

I say something about the balckpills on some soycord server

Some guy jumps out and says "you are incel cause you put women on a pedestal"

Just some unrelated ad hominem thrown at you, because a weakling in question was protecting lies made up for him.

It' projection and hypocrisy. Bluepillers put foids on a pedestal to be revered as perfect beings. Some redpillers put foids on a pedestal as trophies. We put foids on a stage to be vilified.

They claim that we're no different from them just bc the blackpill mentions the female nature / is concerned with foids in some respect. It's a false equivalence.

Last edited:
Just some unrelated ad hominem thrown at you
as usual, many bluepillers use "you are an incel" as some great argument against me

jfl i got told that after I said "obese ugly foids have easy lives because of simps"
He's probably thinking that you were expressing your personal thoughts, rather than describing what society thinks.

Or maybe he was just trying to bluepill you by gashlighting you (for some other reason)

Either they think it means the opposite of what it actually means, or they're projecting.

It means trying too hard to impress a foid that only fucks chads.

I get that sometimes, they think we put to much emphasis on having a gf, that we consider them too unreachable.
Like saying "i can never get a gf" while they think an effort can get her.

I get that sometimes, they think we put to much emphasis on having a gf, that we consider them too unreachable.
Like saying "i can never get a gf" while they think an effort can get her.
i think they mean the same thing. i say that my face is deformed and no foid finds deformity attractive, than some single digit IQ organism says "oh stop putting women on a pedestal bro!"