Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what drugs to overdose to die painlessly?

Foreverlosser

Foreverlosser

Greycel
what drugs to overdose to die painlessly

Mate, take it from someone who has had such ideations for over 12 years, since a relatively young age, just stop this line of thinking. You're just making yourself more miserable thinking like this.

Life is hard, life is suffering, your life in particular probably sucks and I feel sorry for that mate. But at the same time, we only get one life, you know? Might as well enjoy some simple pleasures, let the years go by till you die a natural death, cause life is short. Eat some pizza, drink some tea, enjoy the little pleasures and before you know it you're an old man and it's over.

I know it sounds bluepilled and these are indeed platitudes, but what can you do? Such is life. You're probably in a very bad place right now, and when emotions take ahold of you it's hard to feel like it's worth living or that your problems aren't the end of the world. But time heals most wounds, and in that time you need to start taking care of yourself and building a comfier and slightly better tomorrow for yourself.

I'm not saying to kill yourself, but i've heard exit bags are pretty good.

Don't try painkillers or other random drugs like that. Nembutal is by far the best choice, but it's hard to obtain. Sodium nitrite (not nitrate) is easier to get but you need some antiemitics so you don't puke

Cuck if you rope, GrAYcuck

Stary, weź to od kogoś, kto ma takie idee od ponad 12 lat, od stosunkowo młodego wieku, po prostu przerwij ten sposób myślenia. Po prostu sprawiasz, że jesteś bardziej nieszczęśliwy, myśląc w ten sposób.

Życie jest ciężkie, życie jest cierpieniem, twoje życie w szczególności prawdopodobnie jest do bani i żal mi tego partnera. Ale jednocześnie mamy tylko jedno życie, wiesz? Równie dobrze mógłbyś cieszyć się prostymi przyjemnościami, pozwolić mijać latom, aż umrzesz śmiercią naturalną, bo życie jest krótkie. Zjedz pizzę, napij się herbaty, ciesz się małymi przyjemnościami i zanim się zorientujesz, jesteś starym człowiekiem i to koniec.

Wiem, że brzmi niebiesko i to rzeczywiście są frazesy, ale co możesz zrobić? Takie jest życie. Prawdopodobnie jesteś teraz w bardzo złym miejscu, a kiedy ogarniają cię emocje, trudno jest poczuć, że warto żyć lub że twoje problemy to nie koniec świata. Ale czas leczy większość ran i wtedy trzeba zacząć dbać o siebie i budować sobie wygodniejsze i nieco lepsze jutro.
I tried and your philosophy doesn't work

I tried and your philosophy doesn't work
Alright, how about this: if you do decide to do it, you owe it to yourself to do something else first: every day you have to do something new, for at least a few months or so. Every single day, one thing you've never done before. Doesn't matter if it takes just 15 minutes or so, or if it's something relatively silly, but do something new every day. Once the months have passed, see how you feel.

Alright, how about this: if you do decide to do it, you owe it to yourself to do something else first: every day you have to do something new, for at least a few months or so. Every single day, one thing you've never done before. Doesn't matter if it takes just 15 minutes or so, or if it's something relatively silly, but do something new every day. Once the months have passed, see how you feel.
Cope. I have incurable anhedonia

before you know it you're an old man and it's over
just wait, god will take you back eventually. unless youre immortal. then go rob some banks.

Cope. I have incurable anhedonia
Well, those who have been on this forum for a while can confirm that I'm anhedonic and depressed too. Seems like a lot of my posts were about my anhedonia/depression and its symptoms. Yep, every other post about how I enjoy nothing, everything seems pointless no matter how hard I tried to force myself to like even something, to find at least 1 interest.

Still, even in these conditions, I don't think you should kill yourself. Stick it out, life is short, even anhedonic you might as well live it out however long you've got left.

If done properly. People are dropping like flies from it all over but knowing how the universe likes to fuck people over, the guy intentionally trying to kill himself will be the one revived after 10 minutes of no breathing and wind up a vegetable.