Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What even is the point of the ignore button?

Celius

Celius

-
What’s the fucking point if the person put on the ignore list can still view, participate and act out like every other member in your threads?

When I wanna put someone on ignore list, I’d like to preferably pretend that they do not exist on this forum, not to just make it so that they can view my posts and reply to it as they please but I can’t do the same with them. If I wanted that then I’d have just fucking closed my eyes everytime I bump into them.

I get that it’s an online forum and can maybe run into some weird technical issues or whatever but not being able to rightfully block 1/3 of this shithole is absurd.

Goddamn it feds.

Last edited:
ive only everignored one person @Man ,and thats cause her avi and tagline ruined my day

It would make no sense for lurkers to be able to see your threads, whereas ignored users can't. Ignoring is only for your peace of mind.

It’s the ignore button, not the ban button

To ignore yourself.

Let brocels read.

Never used it even on the most blackest retardiest niḡḡers

ive only everignored one person @Man ,and thats cause her avi and tagline ruined my day
I like his avi. :feelsautistic:

It would make no sense for lurkers to be able to see your threads, whereas ignored users can't. Ignoring is only for your peace of mind.
Yeah that makes sense I guess.

To ignore yourself.
:bigbrain:

At least you won't see their threads, I don't ignore users whom I dislike, I ignore the ones that post 50 worthless threads in a row and take up the whole new threads section
:yes:

Never used it even on the most blackest retardiest niḡḡers
:yes: I don’t bother with it either tbh.

we dont care, kys
JoinedJun 14, 2023Posts996

using the ignore button = youre a faggot
(he has me ignored)

somebody should tell him that because he JoinedJun 14, 2023 his opinion is about as valuable as a pile of dog shit