Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What even is the point of this website

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
I haven't been on in a while but I was constantly pressured by my mom to go outside and see the world isn't as bad as the internet makes it seem. And she was right it was much worse.

For all the talking we do about the blackpill on this site and the internet in general real life is the biggest blackpill possible. Go tot he gym in some shithole town with 10,000 people and somehow everyone their is a gigamogger at a minimum near 6ft. Being 5ft 9 in a lot of areas is just average but they all have latina immigrants girlfriends while the real moggers have multiple white girlfriends. I have seen some aryan dude bring multiple bitches to the gym with him to watch him life :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

What the fuck even is the point, we get shit on relentless that were are coping or that we are secretly cucks and when we go into the real world we are proved 120% correct, the blackpill is self evident to anyone with fucking eyes why do we even bother to come here outside to cope and get shit on by other retards using incel as a derogatory insults

TLDR. went outside and its more oven then its ever been

To try and attract a femcel that pity us

It's over- faceandlms style

To socialize with like-minded people because one else gives a shit about us