Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What game are you playing right now?

Burai

Burai

Recruit
★★★★
I've been playing a lot of this pokemon clone called "Temtem", its pretty fun but very grindy (which I don't mind but others do). The monster designs take some getting use to but I think they fit the setting well. Also been playing a lot of the psx game "Legend of Mana", trying to make a" perfect" file. I've been playing other games too but mostly those lately.

And yes CONSOOOOM

Sekiro ng+ and Smash Bros Ultimate against cpus

CONSUMER CONSUMER CONSUMBER HE'S A HECKIN CONSUMERINO :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Incel Simulator

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Hollow Song of Birds
515C3C5B 835E 4E24 9C58 E53F8D8DB229

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im consssssssssssssssoooooooooooominggggggggggggg

Fallout 4. Its alright but falls short in a lot of ways

Magic the gathering

Just finished a game of civ 5

hearts of iron 4
also destroy graycels

Equinox/solstice II.

Black ops cold war

why would you play a pokemon knockoff when you could just play pokemon tho?

Just finished Sekiro.

oh no I
why would you play a pokemon knockoff when you could just play pokemon tho?
Because I like monster raising games besides pokemon and its better than sword/shield

oh no I

Because I like monster raising games besides pokemon and its better than sword/shield
pokemon has been on a decline since xy where they dropped the ball by not making a pokemon z.

the music in sword and shield is fire tho

Sims 3 constructing a life I don't have.

Hoi4 with The new order: last days of Europe mod.

incel trait: liking hoi 4 and paradox games in general.
@BummerDrummer over for us tbh.

South park stick of truth and sunset overdrive

Im playing having sex with your mom. Funny gamerino

Haven't played a game in months. Haven't played any REAL game for more than a year.

Genshin impact

DotA and Clash Royale

I've been playing a lot of this pokemon clone called "Temtem", its pretty fun but very grindy (which I don't mind but others do). The monster designs take some getting use to but I think they fit the setting well. Also been playing a lot of the psx game "Legend of Mana", trying to make a" perfect" file. I've been playing other games too but mostly those lately.

And yes CONSOOOOM
Escape from tarkov. I suck at it because i am partially deaf but hoarding loot is addictive

Binding of Isaac

Could never get into TNO. Just seems to complicated, like Victoria 2 but in hoi4
yea it's kinda complicated and annoying that you can only justify via focuses without console but I mainly play Russian warloards because they play about as close to vanilla hoi4 game as you can get in TNO.
I only really play TNO to understand the memes about it and I needed something to play after I got burnt out on old world blues.

yea it's kinda complicated and annoying that you can only justify via focuses without console but I mainly play Russian warloards because they play about as close to vanilla hoi4 game as you can get in TNO.
ye I sorta know about it. That defcon shit was crazy, it looked so different i got scared.
I only really play TNO to understand the memes about it and I needed something to play after I got burnt out on old world blues.
thats what I hear is really good about it (The lore and stuff). I tried burgundy and I did read all the events and that was interesting. I think you can also go full racism or giga racism in the USA with george wallace (and that natsoc guy)

Nothing wrong with consooming as long as you are not short, balding, bearded and don't wear glasses.

dragon quest xi s

i consoom a lot because im fat

I want this game so much but spent my meager xmas money I got on Temtem, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and MMZ Collection.
its my first dragon quest game
good cope ngl

black ops Cold War

warhammer vermintide 2

dragon quest xi s
fucking hated it. combat is boring as fuck
I tried but dropped cause lot of micromanagement
Just finished Sekiro.
I beat it but it's too hard tbh, probably 1000+ total deaths by end

And yes CONSOOOOM
octopath traveler and Tokyo Xanadu ex and astral chains is what I am finishing rn

Ill play temtem when it comes out for the switch