Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What girls do on their first date with Chad

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Met up with a guy off of tinder yesterday to "hang out", but I'm on my period and not comfortable enough with him to let him fuck me during this time of the month. But I still wanted to do something for him to make this time worth our while. He told me he had never been able to cum from a blow job, and idk if that was true but I have such a competitive spirit because TWO hours later without a break I got the job done. My jaw muscles are so sore today, but I'm not a quitter

0UbkH2M.gif
BfxmjJp.gif

Last edited:
Holy fuck and I felt like a god for making out on a first date last friday. Chad must be numb to femoid worship
Inb4 "REEEEEEEEEEEE! Fakecel out" comments.

Nah I've never claimed being an incel. I am a hardcore believer in blackpill though.

How's your cut going ?

It's going great. Cheekbones startin' to pop. Clear difference to my face.

Inb4 "REEEEEEEEEEEE! Fakecel out" comments.

"yeah how dare people follow the rules lololol dumb fuck Incels, here let me tell you more how much of a better life I have than you but remember Chad has it better so I belong here :'((((("

Fuck. You.

It's going great. Cheekbones startin' to pop. Clear difference to my face.
Nice. I am starting my cut on monday I looked back at couple pictures when I was 10kg leaner,there is a day and night difference. Never gonna delude myself into getting fat again

"yeah how dare people follow the rules lololol dumb fuck Incels, here let me tell you more how much of a better life I have than you but remember Chad has it better so I belong here :'((((("

Fuck. You.

Fuck me? What did I do wrong? lol.

i had foid suck my dick on a first date many years ago before i became a fullblown schizocel

Nice. I am starting my cut on monday I looked back at couple pictures when I was 10kg leaner,there is a day and night difference. Never gonna delude myself into getting fat again

Body fat is life.

Fuck. You.
Have the rules changed? Blackpilled noncels are allowed here.

Have the rules changed? Blackpilled noncels are allowed here.

Where did it say it was okay to humble brag? It's like you HAVE to make it clear every moment you're just a norman instead of just you know, leaving it out?

I can only feel something vaguely between disgust and disappointment from this.

Where did it say it was okay to humble brag? It's like you HAVE to make it clear every moment you're just a norman instead of just you know, leaving it out?
Check my posts, I've mentioned something like this once out of my 500 posts.if I wanted to humblebrag I'd create a thread everyday about my tinder matches (not that I ever used tinder)like some do here

You're implied that people who would be (for good reason) pissed at this are somehow wrong to judge him.

I'm wasn't implying that. You're implying that I am implying, which I am not. I was merely predicting what was about to happen.

holy fuck @ all the fakecels here recently

"had a foid suck my dick"

fuck off and die. like, what the fuck? why even post here if you fuckers have had kisses, dates, a FUCKING BLOWJOB???

holy fuck @ all the fakecels here recently

"had a foid suck my dick"

fuck off and die. like, what the fuck? why even post here if you fuckers have had kisses, dates, a FUCKING BLOWJOB???

It's a quote from Reddit?

I'm wasn't implying that. You're implying that I am implying, which I am not. I was merely predicting what was about to happen.

Alright, guess I just got the wrong vibe.
Still though, it shouldn't be something that's predicted but rather common sense.

Fucking Fakecels. Stop coming in here to subtley brag you fucking dick magnets

there's a guy here who said that he had a foid suck his dick before he became a "schizocel"

scroll up.

Fakecels gonna fake, I guess. Mods will give him a warning for bragging.

>Tee hee, chad said he couldn't get off to normal sex so I had to air out the shitlocker for him. 2 hours and a prolapsed anus later and I got the job done! You can't call me a quitter

Fuck. You.

Black-pilled normies are allowed.

Black-pilled normies are allowed.

So it's okay for them to humble brag? Why even allow them, if they wanted to be here they could just NOT MENTION their achievements. But no, the attention is too sweet I guess.

What the fuck...
Imagine having a girl caring about you like this, going out of her way to make you happy. It's over if you're not Chad.

So it's okay for them to humble brag? Why even allow them, if they wanted to be here they could just NOT MENTION their achievements. But no, the attention is too sweet I guess.

Because real life experiences with regular women that aren't passed through a cucktears filter are relevant as they may help you escape inceldom. Plus, a dude mentioning how he got pussy once 10 years ago isn't bragging. You just have to have enemies don't you?

Because real life experiences with regular women that aren't passed through a cucktears filter are relevant as they may help you escape inceldom. Plus, a dude mentioning how he got pussy once 10 years ago isn't bragging. You just have to have enemies don't you?

No, I just didn't come to an incel forum to see guys talking about their fucking lays. I don't really understand why people think time just invalidates everything. At least they can function normally because they had intimacy, no matter how long ago it was.

I have been on 4 first dates (mid 20s khhv), all 4 wouldn't let me hold their hand or anything romantic and shot down a second date hard. They all eventually said in one form or another that a "first date is harmless teehee" and that they were never attracted to me.

So chad gets free blowjobs while we're giving free dinners.

I have been on 4 first dates (mid 20s khhv), all 4 wouldn't let me hold their hand or anything romantic and shot down a second date hard. They all eventually said in one form or another that a "first date is harmless teehee" and that they were never attracted to me.

So chad gets free blowjobs while we're giving free dinners.
Exactly buddy boyo, it's over.. Life is legit unfair

Exactly buddy boyo, it's over.. Life is legit unfair

unfair is putting it as mildly as possible

ugly males/incels literally exist on NIGHTMARE mode

Her dedication to make Chad happy is impressive. Jk, it's pure Sui fuel.

Exactly. I wish someone blackpilled me when I was a high inhib kv aspie at 20.

There are a lot of guys here(NOT EVERYONE) who could get laid if they looksmax and stop being aspies. Not all of us are here to rot instead of helping each other.

We're never going to experience that feel. At least us truecels.

“Stop being aspies”, yes, because changing that is quite easy.

Women are hateful

Exactly. I wish someone blackpilled me when I was a high inhib kv aspie at 20.

There are a lot of guys here(NOT EVERYONE) who could get laid if they looksmax and stop being aspies. Not all of us are here to rot instead of helping each other.

Yep. Fakecel trolls from cucktears and the like should be banned, but I really don't understand these niggas that say incels only. As long as someone believes in the blackpill they should be welcome imo.

They're like poor people who want to stay poor or something, and try to silence those that used to be poor but aren't anymore through hard work or even just luck.

Yep. Fakecel trolls from cucktears and the like should be banned, but I really don't understand these niggas that say incels only. As long as someone believes in the blackpill they should be welcome imo.

They're like poor people who want to stay poor or something, and try to silence those that used to be poor but aren't anymore through hard work or even just luck.

Also, if someone hasnt really tried it all he cant be sure hes a truecel. I think that if someone thinks he still has a chance, he should go for it and try. Rotting in this forum should litteraly be your last resource... because this is fucking hell

This tbh.

Last edited:
Op, can you post the link to the original post?

@VincentVanCope how did you double quote?

Let's be realistic guys. We have no idea what he looks like. Could've been a Chad-lite which is what I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back