Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to Brendioeee just highlights how fucked up we are

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I see many people saying stuff like "Brendio is a fakecel", "Brendio is gl and looks like such and such famous actor", "Brendio is an attention whore LARPing about his suicide".

Even if we assume all of those are true, this just highlights how fucked up we (incels who are much uglier than him) are. With all that going for him, he still got dumped quickly after "ascending" (it was a LDR) and now he feels shitty and suicidal (even if he's LARPing about actually doing it).

If that's what a "gl guy who looks like a famous actor" gets (don't forget he actually statusmaxxed a bit through his interviews, etc, some had millions and millions of views), it just puts into perspective how fucked we are. Relationships don't last at all in 2020, AWALT, even if you ascend you'll almost certainly get dumped/frivorced quickly and feel like utter shit after it happens.

Last edited:
unrelated to your topic but idc what happened to that fatfuck tradcuck

unrelated to your topic but idc what happened to that fatfuck tradcuck
He got into a LDR with a known girl who used to attwhore on 4chan's /r9k/ but now claims to be a trad Christian and all, got dumped and now is resorting to ruining his public image crying in videos for her and threatening suicide to see if she goes back to him.

Edit: you said don't care and not don't know, sorry I misread. But the info is still there for those who might want to know.

Last edited:
F*ck br*ndio, he’s a liar and fool.

yes. relationship sucks. system is fucked.

Fakecels do not get my sympathy

I see many people saying stuff like "Brendio is a fakecel", "Brendio is gl and looks like such and such famous actor", "Brendio is an attention whore LARPing about his suicide".

Even if we assume all of those are true, this just highlights how fucked up we (incels who are much uglier than him) are. With all that going for him, he still got dumped quickly after "ascending" (it was a LDR) and now he feels shitty and suicidal (even if he's LARPing about actually doing it).

If that's what a "gl guy who looks like a famous actor" gets (don't forget he actually statusmaxxed a bit through his interviews, etc, some had millions and millions of views), it just puts into perspective how fucked we are. Relationships don't last at all in 2020, AWALT, even if you ascend you'll almost certainly get dumped/frivorced quickly and feel like utter shit after it happens.
did you see his tits? he couuldve made an onlyfans, what a dumb fuck.

True, he looks like incel not truecel. That awaits people from the bottom if by some miracle get a girlfriend, constant fear of being cheated on and awaiting to be dumped.

If that's what a "gl guy who looks like a famous actor" gets (don't forget he actually statusmaxxed a bit through his interviews, etc, some had millions and millions of views), it just puts into perspective how fucked we are.
It's getting harder for even Normies to get sex and relationships these days, meanwhile we Incels/Truecels are just as fucked as ever. No change tbh.

Imagine getting with a girl of all places on 4chan jesus fucking christ what an absolute cuck and especially that tranny board r9k:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine getting with a girl of all places on 4chan jesus fucking christ what an absolute cuck and especially that tranny board r9k:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Yes, it's retarded, but I still don't judge him. It's only retarded when you stop to logically think about it from outside of the situation, not when you're the desperate sexually- and romantically-starved guy who's having to deal with the temptation yourself.

good, i hate bluepilled incels so much, they think they can get hope by talking to girls online and shit like that . They need to be cucked to become blackpilled, if I was Chad I'd make sure to cuck as many incel looking guys as I could, anyone that stupíd to get into a relationship while being ugly deserves it

good, i hate bluepilled incels so much, they think they can get hope by talking to girls online and shit like that . They need to be cucked to become blackpilled, if I was Chad I'd make sure to cuck as many incel looking guys as I could, anyone that stupíd to get into a relationship while being ugly deserves it
The fact he actually tried for it doesn't mean he isn't blackpilled. This is like saying that a guy who got jailed after falling for a sting operation where a cop pretended to be an underage girl didn't know it was extremely risky to do it. Of course he did, he was just too desperate and tempted to resist probably.

Those men are victims. They are lured into their ruin.

Tbf he rejected many girls after he got status. It's not the best he can do. He still has the mindset that he's an incel and that's why it hits him hard. Plus Tahlia is a total bitch tbh. She has done this to many, many lonely guys. To the point where you might as well say it's abusive.

She has BPD no doubt which means really she's worse than the typical girl. She gets away with it because she's always crying and self-victimizing herself and has an attractive face. I can get his feelings somewhat but it was all fake just fool's gold. He could easily find someone better.

The fact he actually tried for it doesn't mean he isn't blackpilled. This is like saying that a guy who got jailed after falling for a sting operation where a cop pretended to be an underage girl didn't know it was extremely risky to do it. Of course he did, he was just too desperate and tempted to resist probably.

Those men are victims. They are lured into their ruin.
that's why he's bluepilled, if you know it's over then you just rot, it's not worth it to try anything. having any hopes with girls at all is bluepill.
if he's really 5'5" as I saw somewhere else, then he deserves the worst for trying to do anything other than rot.

Tbf he rejected many girls after he got status. It's not the best he can do. He still has the mindset that he's an incel and that's why it hits him hard. Plus Tahlia is a total bitch tbh. She has done this to many, many lonely guys. To the point where you might as well say it's abusive.
Apparently, all girls who hang around incel spaces are BPD. It's extremely sad to me because I don't doubt for one second that Brendio actually likes her a lot and would put effort into being a good husband for her. If he rejected more attractive girls and chose her, it's only more proof that he really liked her. But her capacity to pairbond and make good decisions is extremely low to inexistent due to being a female and 2020 + BPD.

Whether she does it out of sadism or just can't help it because of her mental issues, idk. What I know is that all women and especially those BPD ones are in EXTREME need of a strong male authority that actually cares about them to guide them towards actual happiness and meaning in life. But due to the current state of things, they won't get it and will probably get in a loop of endless abuse at the hands of narcissistic Chads that will make them even more broken all the while destroying men who love and care about them like BrendioEEE. @Atavistic Autist

Everyone loses but psychopathic billionaires/Chads. Welcome to the west in 2020. Women are too dumb to realize it and will still support feminism. Women = children, especially those BPD ones. They need male authority and patriarchy like a fish needs water but this is precisely why they'll resent and resist it. They are chaotic, tantrum-throwing children who want to make their own terrible decisions and then cry and blame everyone when the invariable terrible consequences of their terrible decisions come to pass.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for bluepillers, much less bluepillers who shit on ethnics. JFL at thinking he ascended in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Literally rule 1 of the blackpill: If she's not fucking you, she's fucking CHAD.

IDK why he trusted her in the first place. Girls are not worthy enough for dating.

i know u are trusted source did he really die.... pls i need to know.. cant trust any one here
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

i know u are trusted source did he really die.... pls i need to know.. cant trust any one here
Thanks for trusting me but unfortunately I don't know either. I was never close to him or anything.

can u pls tell me who knows???... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
I really don't know tbh :feelsbadman:

Let's wait until he shows up again or the confirmation of his death comes. I don't think he roped tbh.

Hes an attention whore.

I don't feel bad for bluepillers, much less bluepillers who shit on ethnics. JFL at thinking he ascended in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

Literally rule 1 of the blackpill: If she's not fucking you, she's fucking CHAD.
I would bet money that he didn't fuck her. But brendio might be against sex outside marriage.

Thanks for trusting me but unfortunately I don't know either. I was never close to him or anything.
I very much doubt he died. My guess is his parents or something of the sort was made aware of the situation and he has to deal whatever the consequences of that were. Taking a break from the internet. Think he would have made the stream if he was going through with it. He also deleted his original video shortly after it was uploaded.

On a kiwifarms thread that I was linked by someone it doxxed him so that's my guess.

I would bet money that he didn't fuck her. But brendio might be against sex outside marriage.

It's obvious he didn't. He's in Los Angeles, while she's in Australia. Him believing a "LDR" is actually a relationship is what's cucked

He didn’t even ascend, he online dated a girl halfway across the globe. That doesn’t count as ascension.

I still consider him an incel

I still consider him an incel
Even if he's not an incel according to some definitions, he still has it nowhere nearly as good as women and Chads. That's why I can't muster all that hatred for low tier normies and such. They're barely better off than us if any better, really.

Last edited:

Brendio and Outherebrothers discussing how Tahlia stole his ships (and his heart). :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/mst2jJBCr8A

View: https://youtu.be/dpDkYZWeeVg

Apparently, all girls who hang around incel spaces are BPD. It's extremely sad to me because I don't doubt for one second that Brendio actually likes her a lot and would put effort into being a good husband for her. If he rejected more attractive girls and chose her, it's only more proof that he really liked her. But her capacity to pairbond and make good decisions is extremely low to inexistent due to being a female and 2020 + BPD.

Whether she does it out of sadism or just can't help it because of her mental issues, idk. What I know is that all women and especially those BPD ones are in EXTREME need of a strong male authority that actually cares about them to guide them towards actual happiness and meaning in life. But due to the current state of things, they won't get it and will probably get in a loop of endless abuse at the hands of narcissistic Chads that will make them even more broken all the while destroying men who love and care about them like BrendioEEE. @Atavistic Autist

Everyone loses but psychopathic billionaires/Chads. Welcome to the west in 2020. Women are too dumb to realize it and will still support feminism. Women = children, especially those BPD ones. They need male authority and patriarchy like a fish needs water but this is precisely why they'll resent and resist it. They are chaotic, tantrum-throwing children who want to make their own terrible decisions and then cry and blame everyone when the invariable terrible consequences of their terrible decisions come to pass.
He’s still alive...for now...and still a dumb fuck too thinking that...

1. LDR’s work and 2. Relationships with Cluser B’s work.

In anycase yes guys like us are regularly victimized/preyed upon by borderlines and histrionics which the internet’s seem to be literally crawling with unfortunately.

Why nature/god/the gods/what have you couldn’t or wouldn’t provide guys like us with reasonably attractive, mentally healthy, outlier females that gravitate towards us instead of Chad ALWAYS and forevermore, instead of these fucked up, fucking scumbag mental case whores may remain our own eternal mystery as a community.

View: https://youtu.be/TBk-vtI0O1Q

View: https://youtu.be/MVT0jiiq6vM

No, Brendio you did not “win”.

To quote Al Pacino as the Carlito Brigante character from the movie “Carlito’s Way”...

“You lost motha fucker”.

Last edited:
He got into a LDR with a known girl who used to attwhore on 4chan's /r9k/ but now claims to be a trad Christian and all

so what about the thing about him being married, was that just larp JFL

Haha milky tits go splurt

As far as I know they never met in person. They were planning to do it but it didn't happen.

Holy fuck.. so he never even met her but he went ahead and married her??

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelstastyman::feelskek:

She has BPD no doubt which means really she's worse than the typical girl. She gets away with it because she's always crying and self-victimizing herself and has an attractive face. I can get his feelings somewhat but it was all fake just fool's gold. He could easily find someone better.
oh yeah he rejected multiple ethnic foids is what he told me

He’s still alive...for now...
How do you know? I mean, I also think the roping was LARP, but do you have any confirmation?

Why nature/god/the gods/what have you couldn’t or wouldn’t provide guys like us with reasonably attractive, mentally healthy, outlier females that gravitate towards us instead of Chad ALWAYS and forevermore, instead of these fucked up, fucking scumbag mental case whores may remain our own eternal mystery as a community.
Yeah it's truly depressing to think that even if you have the opportunity to "ascend" someday, it will be either with a foid like that to get played with and discarded or through betabuxxing some old roastie who never felt attracted to you and will most likely frivorce you. I've realized it's much more over than I previously thought it was.

How do you know? I mean, I also think the roping was LARP, but do you have any confirmation?
Didn’t you watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread brother?

Brendio is happily gloating about he and Tahlia being back together.

One of the videos I posted even has her declaring what a sack of garbage she’s been ie bad girlfriend yadda yadda yadda to Brendio and how her evil family tried to destroy their love and almost succeeded but now have ultimately failed zzzzzzz snore ZzzzzZZzzzz and she’s now back with her man forever (BARF!):feelspuke:

After that video Brendio shaved and apparently cut himself shaving and then did a huge probably hour and a half livestream which I also posted in this thread which is where he does his gloating so I think it’s more than reasonable for us to assume that he’s still alive.

One of the videos I posted even has her declaring what a sack of garbage she’s been ie bad girlfriend yadda yadda yadda to Brendio and how her evil family tried to destroy their love and almost succeeded but now have ultimately failed zzzzzzz snore ZzzzzZZzzzz and she’s now back with her man forever (BARF!):feelspuke:

After that video Brendio shaved and apparently cut himself shaving and then did a huge probably hour and a half livestream which I also posted in this thread which is where he does his gloating so I think it’s more than reasonable for us to assume that he’s still alive.
But wait, the suicide announcing video was posted AFTER that "we won" video as far as I saw it. People were even posting "wtf, I thought they were back together?" when the suicide announcing video got posted.

But wait, the suicide announcing video was posted AFTER that "we won" video as far as I saw it. People were even posting "wtf, I thought they were back together?" when the suicide announcing video got posted.

Yeah they are not back together lol. Supposedly she did that because she thought he was going to kill himself (although it seems like she lost interest and concern rather quick jfl).

Yeah they are not back together lol. Supposedly she did that because she thought he was going to kill himself (although it seems like she lost interest and concern rather quick jfl).
I doubt she had any concern to begin with. She probably only did show some concern because their relationship was public, so acting like a massive inconsiderate psychopath publicly would potentially hurt her her prospects of getting more victims to toy with and discard for attention/drama in the future.

Stay the fuck away from those women who hang around incel spaces. This is my friendly tip to any incel reading this.