Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to Brendioeee just highlights how fucked up we are

idc, he's a niggerspammer and should off himself, nothing of value would be lost

He still allowed a foid to post on here so he kind of deserves to be excommunicated.

did you see his tits? he couuldve made an onlyfans, what a dumb fuck.
or he could have stopped being morbidly obese.
He still allowed a foid to post on here so he kind of deserves to be excommunicated.
Oh yeah. No doubt. and for what? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: backstabbed an entire community only to get cucked. He never even met her! Everybody laugh at him

WVSzTcM

I took shit here defending Brendio and now he deletes my comment in his last video. Gigacucked tbh.

It's sad how men seem to be inerm victims of women. Also, he LARPed, as expected.

He got into a LDR with a known girl who used to attwhore on 4chan's /r9k/ but now claims to be a trad Christian and all, got dumped and now is resorting to ruining his public image crying in videos for her and threatening suicide to see if she goes back to him.

Edit: you said don't care and not don't know, sorry I misread. But the info is still there for those who might want to know.
the fact that he fell for her lies is hilarious ngl It was literally obvious that this was going to happen at the very start.

I've wrote it already : the biggest risk for an incel is to lose his mind over the first woman he will get infatuated with.

I suspect the later it is, the worse it gets.

the fact that he fell for her lies is hilarious ngl It was literally obvious that this was going to happen at the very start.
I've wrote it already : the biggest risk for an incel is to lose his mind over the first woman he will get infatuated with.

I suspect the later it is, the worse it gets.
Those Mentally ill BPD foids who roam around loser-male-only spaces are vicious predators. @Atavistic Autist was right. AWALT but those are especially like that. This is what awaits you if a chance of "ascending" comes your way as an incel, statistically. You can get destroyed and rope after falling for them.

It's getting harder for even Normies to get sex and relationships these days, meanwhile we Incels/Truecels are just as fucked as ever. No change tbh.

My oldest friend is a Tyrone - very athletic. Works in an industry full of groupies and sluts. Has always been a player - even he complains about how demanding and out of control women are. He is my age - early 30's and he has sworn off them.

Honestly I feel bad for Brendioeeee. I think he has just been used for some attention by some bi-polar slut who hangs around 4chan looking for desperate men to play with their emotions. It's kind of like the female equivalent of guys who pay for onlyfans sluts in order to get heartbroken.