Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happened to Christianity

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm thinking of converting but I've heard that modern Christianity has been corrupted, can anyone informed in the matter enlighten me.

Orthodox Christianity is the only good one now

Can you practice religion freely in China?

I'm an ugly neet, no one cares about me bro
In North Korea those who practice religion are more likely to be persecuted. I thought that situation in China is similar.

I'm thinking of converting but I've heard that modern Christianity has been corrupted, can anyone informed in the matter enlighten me.
In my opinion Catholicism is pretty good. I have also read the opinion of some married Chinese Catholics that their religion is, and I quote literally; "Catholicism is a cure for hypergamy".

Only pedophiles join a religion

Join Buddhism

i dont think i can trust any organized religion
i think you need to travel around and listen to some of them teach what they have to say, then look inwardly to what truth is revealed to you. if nothing is revealed, then thats okay too. its not come yet, or maybe wont come ever. put that mindset in your back pocket and keep searching for meaning. thats what im trying to do at least. find something that reaches out and grabs me. so far nothing
nothing but black at the end of it all. the void that we were in before, you go back to. the endless black