Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to that rich, powerful America. Is Empire dying?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Growing up all the cool movies came from Hollywood, all the cool music from Amerimutt land. People in Amerimutt probably had it better in the 90's and 2000's.
Now Amerimutt land has become one mega gigantic shit hole. No health care, no affordeable housing, healthy food is expensive and junk food cheap.

A real shit hole, even subsaharn africans live better eating organic fruits and vegetables and living in free mud huts and going to government clinics and hospitals for free.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q16QVwxcbY

Yes, that's what happens when you let jews infiltrate your country and destroy it at every level for their own personal gain.

Yes, that's what happens when you let jews infiltrate your country and destroy it at every level for their own personal gain.
Which state you live in? Are the prices crazy where you live?

yes but for the upper 1% and 10% things have never been better

Which state you live in? Are the prices crazy where you live?
I live in SC, renting prices aren't too bad here but the cheap housing will put you an hour plus commute to your job since there's nowhere to work in these small towns and the best housing you'll get is a run down 40 year old trailer that's falling apart. The prices in Georgia, however, were insane, basically the same shit quality as here but it's hard to find anything and they ALL go for 1000+ per month.

I live in SC, renting prices aren't too bad here but the cheap housing will put you an hour plus commute to your job since there's nowhere to work in these small towns and the best housing you'll get is a run down 40 year old trailer that's falling apart. The prices in Georgia, however, were insane, basically the same shit quality as here but it's hard to find anything and they ALL go for 1000+ per month.
Is it cheaper to just live in a trailer or your van?

Is it cheaper to just live in a trailer or your van?
Probably a van but there's a fuck ton of crime(especially in the major cities like Columbia or Charleston) here so you're more lible to get shot and robbed in a van. Only good thing about these trailer parks is that you're unlikely to get robbed because the houses are so close together. That and there are so many drug dealers with weapons living here that thieves usually don't target these places out of fear of being shot.

Probably a van but there's a fuck ton of crime(especially in the major cities like Columbia or Charleston) here so you're more lible to get shot and robbed in a van. Only good thing about these trailer parks is that you're unlikely to get robbed because the houses are so close together. That and there are so many drug dealers with weapons living here that thieves usually don't target these places out of fear of being shot.
so no matter what you do or how hard you work America has just become a shit hole for working people?

Do you rent or stay in a trailer?
Yea I rent a trailer(or rather my mom does.) We got it for a godly cheap rate even for here but it's constantly falling apart, the insulation is fucked, there are holes all over the house for animals to get in, and there is water damage by the doors because they don't seal properly.

I'm 100% sure this trailer couldn't pass an inspection and would be condemned ngl.

Hart-Cellar bringing in endless stream of third worlders + outsourcing of jobs led by walmart which also crushed local jobs and small businesses in small towns

turned usa from a nation into a collection of retarded brown consumers

Yea I rent a trailer(or rather my mom does.) We got it for a godly cheap rate even for here but it's constantly falling apart, the insulation is fucked, there are holes all over the house for animals to get in, and there is water damage by the doors because they don't seal properly.

I'm 100% sure this trailer couldn't pass an inspection and would be condemned ngl.
Does South Carolina have tornadoes?

when will the jews build infrastructure?

did u mean to say bottom 10%
no top 10%. Bottom 10% has been utterly raped. In every sense of the word. Life expectancy is actually decreasing for bottom 10% as of recent too. Especially for blacks.

this is why every incel should aim for remote jobs. Besides avoiding being mogged by normalfags, robbed,accidents. You can save immensely on housing. Although in my case, am addicted to restaurants and other stuff to leave the city.

this is why every incel should aim for remote jobs. Besides avoiding being mogged by normalfags, robbed,accidents. You can save immensely on housing. Although in my case, am addicted to restaurants and other stuff to leave the city.
Do you live in NYC?

Yes empire crumbling. Being overtaken by retard cuck lib fags

Yes very brutal
How do you manage to stay there with those crazy prices? Were you born and raised there and now just stay with your parents

3500$ for the cheapest apartment is brutal. I can imagine that such an apartment is probably in the most violent neighbourhoods. So a decent neighbourhood must cost like 5000$ easy.

America seems to me like such a waste of life energy to even waste precious life hours getting in the rat race.

How do you manage to stay there with those crazy prices? Were you born and raised there and now just stay with your parents

3500$ for the cheapest apartment is brutal. I can imagine that such an apartment is probably in the most violent neighbourhoods. So a decent neighbourhood must cost like 5000$ easy.

America seems to me like such a waste of life energy to even waste precious life hours getting in the rat race.
the outer boroughs of NYC are cheaper at 2000 in rent. My parents bought house when prices were somewhat lower and so I can afford to live at not too high of a cost. I do plan on moving out after my next job hop which will give me enough to afford upto 3-4000 monthly rent, from there I can chill in peace. Tbh likely will buy an apartment or condo rather than rent, since prices will probably never fall

the outer boroughs of NYC are cheaper at 2000 in rent. My parents bought house when prices were somewhat lower and so I can afford to live at not too high of a cost. I do plan on moving out after my next job hop which will give me enough to afford upto 3-4000 monthly rent, from there I can chill in peace. Tbh likely will buy an apartment or condo rather than rent, since prices will probably never fall
Where I stay earning 1000€ is way more than enough to survive per month. 350€ for a apartment with all heating and electricity bills paid in the cost. Food is cheap 3€ for a 2kg bag of potatoes, 2 frozen pizzas for 3€, a can of sardines 0,80€. After paying for everything it is possible to still save 300€ a month. Even on neetbuxx a single household can save 200€ if they dont smoke or drink.

But I have a friend in Denmark and he told me rent is like 2000 Krona and food is way more expensive but the difference is that they earn like 4X than more a Dutch or German earns. So I guess Americans earn way more than people in Europe.

Here a qualified cook earns like 1500€ after taxes. What do qualified American cooks earn after taxes per month?

Where I stay earning 1000€ is way more than enough to survive per month. 350€ for a apartment with all heating and electricity bills paid in the cost. Food is cheap 3€ for a 2kg bag of potatoes, 2 frozen pizzas for 3€, a can of sardines 0,80€. After paying for everything it is possible to still save 300€ a month. Even on neetbuxx a single household can save 200€ if they dont smoke or drink.

But I have a friend in Denmark and he told me rent is like 2000 Krona and food is way more expensive but the difference is that they earn like 4X than more a Dutch or German earns. So I guess Americans earn way more than people in Europe.

Here a qualified cook earns like 1500€ after taxes. What do qualified American cooks earn after taxes per month?
Not sure as varies based on the state. In NYC, a cook can earn probably average of $25/hr so maybe 3-3.5k usd a month post taxes. A normal fast food slave is still mere $15-20, so 2-2.5k/month after taxes probably. No where near enough without roommates or government support apartment

Subsaharan African poo skins get attack and raided by their own in mini country's on their continent. Ranges from eating people to skinning them alive. Amerimutr land sucks but it hasn't gotten to the point where niggers are eating my left foot and pointing a 2000s semi automatic down my throat with their offspring choking me with a used PS2 controller cord.

America will be a third world country before the decade is out.

america is a good place for capitalists.

It's incredible seeing how much it has declined since the beginning of this century