Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Burgerland is the worst country for Whitecels

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There is nothing good about it here, other than junk food and soda, which, admittedly, I do love.

• Burgerland and Israel are the only White, Western countries where a majority of boys have their penises mutilated in infancy
  • Burgerland is the only Western country where we are not even treated like full adults until we are 21. Fuck the minimum drinking age law.
    • I'm proud that I snuck liquor from my parents cabinet back in 2012 when I was 15.
    • I'm proud that I drank until I puked on the carpet in my dorm room back when I was 18.
    • I'm proud that I drank a bottle of vodka when I was trolling normies on reddit back when I was 19 and in college.
  • Burgerland has one of the highest ages of consent (it varies from state to state but always 16-18), so it's impossible to legally get prime pussy, and since I don't want to get my ass sodomized by a man with many tattoos and questionable citizenship in prison, I am unwilling to do anything illegal, so, even if I were to ascend, I'd be stuck with worn-out used-up roast beef cunts. Yuck! Also, since I'm circumcised, not like I'd feel anything significant from sex anyway.
  • Whites can't use our race to get laid here like we can in some other countries full of non-Whites, but we also don't have the security and ethnic euphoria from being a supermajority of the population.
  • We are going to be a minority in this shithole country. Already a majority of babies born are from the colored races, whether heelslag or halfslag, it's all the same. Malcolm X had a White grandfather, and he still hated Whites. Obama was raised by his White mother and grandparents, and he still hates Whites. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Radical anti-Apartheid "leader" Walter Sisulu had a White father. Dmitri Tsafendas, the bloodthirsty commie who brutally murdered Dr. Verwoerd in cold blood, was a quadroon (3/4 White - Greek oil-drilling father from Crete, Portuguese/Mozambican mulatto whore mother)
  • Just as the Red Injun leaders realized that they had no future in the Southwest and voluntarily relocated to Oklahoma, they knew it would be a hard journey and they would miss their old homes, but it was a sacrifice they made for their people's survival, so must the European diaspora in America recognize our lack of future in this land and return to our ancestral continent. It will be a difficult adjustment, sure, but better to be in a country where 75% of the people are like you than 55%.
  • Europe, too, is migrantfuxxated, but the demographics are less bad there. It's sad, though, that the German Empire (which included a large chunk of Poland) had only 1/3 the percentage of non-Germans that modern Germany does.
There are really only 2 paths forward for the indigenous European people that don't involve genocide.
  1. Deport all ethnic foreigners, including those born on European soil (a dog born in a stable is NOT a horse), stop all migration and scrap the free movement part of the EU at the very least, if not the whole organization, given that the EU was made by Richard Kalergi, a known eugenicist, to dilute the indigenous European migration. High-ranking EU leaders openly talk about undermining the ethnic homogeny of EU colonies "member states".
  2. Strict Apartheid. I love Dr. Verwoerd, I love Apartheid. Ethnic foreigners are kept in ghettos, not allowed to live with or near indigenous Europeans, not allowed to have any interaction (beyond possibly doing grunt work for a European boss, similar to Bantu workers in Apartheid South Africa), and mixed marriages and sexual relations are to be strictly forbidden, where the ethnic foreigner who violates them will be given an absolutely tough sentence, and the European partner will merely be heavily fined (if it is a first time offense) or imprisoned (if it is a second time offense).
Both of the other options (have the government carry out an ABSOLUTELY TOUGH ACTION against all the migrants, or let them make us minorities in our own homelands) are a form of genocide, since the first would involve the government killing people based on their ethnic origin, and the second would involve destroying an indigenous people in their own homeland. Neither of these options should be endorsed or recommended. I DO NOT ENDORSE, PROMOTE, OR INCITE GENOCIDE. I AM OPPOSED TO GENOCIDE, INCLUDING GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS BY FLOODING OUR HOMELANDS WITH UITLANDERS. The only real options are deportation or apartheid. Of those, I would far prefer deportation, because Apartheid didn't work out in the long run because of the demographic problem in South Africa.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.

Last edited:
Burgerland and Israel are the only White, Western countries where a majority of boys have their penises mutilated in infancy
Israel isn't a white country lmao. And neither is America, actually.

Israel isn't a white country lmao. And neither is America, actually.
America is still 55% White. I consider Jews White, although I know some people don't. Israel was a good ally to South Africa back during Dr. Verwoerd era, and I appreciate that.

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There is nothing good about it here, other than junk food and soda, which, admittedly, I do love.

• Burgerland and Israel are the only White, Western countries where a majority of boys have their penises mutilated in infancy
  • Burgerland is the only Western country where we are not even treated like full adults until we are 21. Fuck the minimum drinking age law.
    • I'm proud that I snuck liquor from my parents cabinet back in 2012 when I was 15.
    • I'm proud that I drank until I puked on the carpet in my dorm room back when I was 18.
    • I'm proud that I drank a bottle of vodka when I was trolling normies on reddit back when I was 19 and in college.
  • Burgerland has one of the highest ages of consent (it varies from state to state but always 16-18), so it's impossible to legally get prime pussy, and since I don't want to get my ass sodomized by a man with many tattoos and questionable citizenship in prison, I am unwilling to do anything illegal, so, even if I were to ascend, I'd be stuck with worn-out used-up roast beef cunts. Yuck! Also, since I'm circumcised, not like I'd feel anything significant from sex anyway.
  • Whites can't use our race to get laid here like we can in some other countries full of non-Whites, but we also don't have the security and ethnic euphoria from being a supermajority of the population.
  • We are going to be a minority in this shithole country. Already a majority of babies born are from the colored races, whether heelslag or halfslag, it's all the same. Malcolm X had a White grandfather, and he still hated Whites. Obama was raised by his White mother and grandparents, and he still hates Whites. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. Radical anti-Apartheid "leader" Walter Sisulu had a White father. Dmitri Tsafendas, the bloodthirsty commie who brutally murdered Dr. Verwoerd in cold blood, was a quadroon (3/4 White - Greek oil-drilling father from Crete, Portuguese/Mozambican mulatto whore mother)
  • Just as the Red Injun leaders realized that they had no future in the Southwest and voluntarily relocated to Oklahoma, they knew it would be a hard journey and they would miss their old homes, but it was a sacrifice they made for their people's survival, so must the European diaspora in America recognize our lack of future in this land and return to our ancestral continent. It will be a difficult adjustment, sure, but better to be in a country where 75% of the people are like you than 55%.
  • Europe, too, is migrantfuxxated, but the demographics are less bad there. It's sad, though, that the German Empire (which included a large chunk of Poland) had only 1/3 the percentage of non-Germans that modern Germany does.
There are really only 2 paths forward for the indigenous European people that don't involve genocide.
  1. Deport all ethnic foreigners, including those born on European soil (a dog born in a stable is NOT a horse), stop all migration and scrap the free movement part of the EU at the very least, if not the whole organization, given that the EU was made by Richard Kalergi, a known eugenicist, to dilute the indigenous European migration. High-ranking EU leaders openly talk about undermining the ethnic homogeny of EU colonies "member states".
  2. Strict Apartheid. I love Dr. Verwoerd, I love Apartheid. Ethnic foreigners are kept in ghettos, not allowed to live with or near indigenous Europeans, not allowed to have any interaction (beyond possibly doing grunt work for a European boss, similar to Bantu workers in Apartheid South Africa), and mixed marriages and sexual relations are to be strictly forbidden, where the ethnic foreigner who violates them will be given an absolutely tough sentence, and the European partner will merely be heavily fined (if it is a first time offense) or imprisoned (if it is a second time offense).
Both of the other options (have the government carry out an ABSOLUTELY TOUGH ACTION against all the migrants, or let them make us minorities in our own homelands) are a form of genocide, since the first would involve the government killing people based on their ethnic origin, and the second would involve destroying an indigenous people in their own homeland. Neither of these options should be endorsed or recommended. I DO NOT ENDORSE, PROMOTE, OR INCITE GENOCIDE. I AM OPPOSED TO GENOCIDE, INCLUDING GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS BY FLOODING OUR HOMELANDS WITH UITLANDERS. The only real options are deportation or apartheid. Of those, I would far prefer deportation, because Apartheid didn't work out in the long run because of the demographic problem in South Africa.

NIGGER Word.
Dude just stop. Ethincs are the least of our problems. The average woman is not giving sex and children to the average man. That is the problem. Take away foids rights now
The rest if just mere symptoms

whites won't exist in the future. it will just be a mutt/mixed giant race and that's because ethnic females breed with white males in the west.
also ethnics will go extinct since ethnic females don't breed with ethnic males. the future is mutt.

Dude just stop. Ethincs are the least of our problems. The average woman is not giving sex and children to the average man. That is the problem. Take away foids rights now
The rest if just mere symptoms
That is a problem, but demographic replacement is also a huge problem, and one that it's much harder to reverse when the damage is done. When 40% of the babies born in the UK are ethnically foreign, that's a huge threat to Britain having a British future. We can take away rights from sluts, but what does it matter if we become minorities in our own ancestral homelands?

I don't care what happens to America demographically, it's beyond saving, but I want to preserve Europe as a European homeland.

I think it's important to pushback against both feminism and multiculturalism. I could be guaranteed sex with a hot virgin but I still wouldn't be happy if indigenous European become a minority in Europe.

But it's true that sluts and feminists got us into this mess. If it wasn't for them and their birth control and "reproductive choice", Whites would still have good birth rates and globalists wouldn't have been able to trick us into taking these uitlanders as "guest workers".

But the demographic problems have become so bad that even getting our birth rates back up, banning abortion and contraception, and reinstituting a hardcore patriarchy won't fix them.

whites won't exist in the future. it will just be a mutt/mixed giant race and that's because ethnic females breed with white males in the west.
also ethnics will go extinct since ethnic females don't breed with ethnic males. the future is mutt.
I want every race to continue to exist and maintain its distinctness. As a White guy, I don't want the future to be for the entirety of Africa and Asia to become mulatto/mestizo/hapa countries. They have the right to preserve their genome and culture just like we do. I just don't want them preserving it in our lands.

I want every race to continue to exist and maintain its distinctness.
whites are the one who want ethnics to go to their countries.
where i live going to euro countries is highly hated by the locals but a lot of STEM cels and doctors still go to places like france or germany because the west always want wageslaves to come and work for half the salary and lower prices.
I don't want the future to be for the entirety of Africa and Asia to become mulatto/mestizo/hapa countries.
asia and africa isn't going to become a mutt or hapa countries. the west is going to become a mutt hapa giant country because of immigration.

Water , the Jewnited states of Kikemerica

whites are the one who want ethnics to go to their countries.
where i live going to euro countries is highly hated by the locals but a lot of STEM cels and doctors still go to places like france or germany because the west always want wageslaves to come and work for half the salary and lower prices.
It's not most Whites, it's the elites who want to exploit ethnics for cheap labor and the leftists who want multiculturalism and diversity
asia and africa isn't going to become a mutt or hapa countries. the west is going to become a mutt hapa giant country because of immigration.
I want to prevent this.

based on all accounts except for the bit about coming to europe, this place is actually becoming very full mainly because ethnics keep coming in every day, overloading the housing and services.

amerifats need to be ready to displace those ethnics if they want to come in because soon there will be no room at all.

basically pretty hard to avoid the fight.

That is a problem, but demographic replacement is also a huge problem, and one that it's much harder to reverse when the damage is done. When 40% of the babies born in the UK are ethnically foreign, that's a huge threat to Britain having a British future. We can take away rights from sluts, but what does it matter if we become minorities in our own ancestral homelands?

I don't care what happens to America demographically, it's beyond saving, but I want to preserve Europe as a European homeland.

I think it's important to pushback against both feminism and multiculturalism. I could be guaranteed sex with a hot virgin but I still wouldn't be happy if indigenous European become a minority in Europe.

But it's true that sluts and feminists got us into this mess. If it wasn't for them and their birth control and "reproductive choice", Whites would still have good birth rates and globalists wouldn't have been able to trick us into taking these uitlanders as "guest workers".

But the demographic problems have become so bad that even getting our birth rates back up, banning abortion and contraception, and reinstituting a hardcore patriarchy won't fix them.

You don't understand. Low birthrates actually caused the need for immigrants and is causing our current replacement and aging population.

Japan and Italy have extremely low numbers of immigrants compared to West yet theyare dieing out because of foid emancipation

based on all accounts except for the bit about coming to europe, this place is actually becoming very full mainly because ethnics keep coming in every day, overloading the housing and services.

amerifats need to be ready to displace those ethnics if they want to come in because soon there will be no room at all.

basically pretty hard to avoid the fight.
Ireland, the UK Germany are around the 1/4 foreign mark. It's worse in France, though hard to tell just how bad because their cucked government doesn't collect ethnic statistics. Denmark is around 1/6 foreign, Sweden nearly 2/5 foreign.

You don't understand. Low birthrates actually caused the need for immigrants and is causing our current replacement and aging population.

Japan and Italy have extremely low numbers of immigrants compared to West yet theyare dieing out because of foid emancipation
I agree, but fixing the birthrates alone is not enough if we don't remove the massive foreign population in our midst. What's the use of getting the birthrates up if 1/4 or more of your country is uitlanders?

I want every race to continue to exist and maintain its distinctness. As a White guy, I don't want the future to be for the entirety of Africa and Asia to become mulatto/mestizo/hapa countries. They have the right to preserve their genome and culture just like we do. I just don't want them preserving it in our lands.

Me too, and the Americas and Central Asia are perfect areas for mixed people to have as homelands.

This is to prevent mayoid incels from ascending by STEMMaxxing. Notice that in western countries chad jobs like real estate agent, politician, CEO, etc, are overwhelmingly white male chad. I lived in Australia and I swear a software engineer there on average makes only about 50% more than a manager at McDonalds (65k vs 100k). When you factor in the amount of time it takes to get a degree + student debt it's better to just be good looking/tall and eventually get a managerial job without any degree. In India on other hand a STEMcel that is actually talented can literally make 50x higher salary than a chad with low IQ

I HATE LIVING IN BURGERLAND SO MUCH

If it doesn't involve genocide, then its not a solution. Genocide is the only true cure for being a shitskin.

You say this and yet you won’t go back to your own country

You say this and yet you won’t go back to your own country
I've already said Whites in North America should return to Europe. I'm a broke NEET living with my parents so I currently can't. But I want to.

NIGGER Word.
America is a shithole but atleast they can own guns n protect themselves

NIGGER Word.
I'm white.

NIGGER Word.
We already see that in many European countries where natives flee big cities and go to the countryside.

Regardless, white chads and brown Chad's will always have the advantage over ugly men from all races