Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to the internet?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
I remember the days I could just type "kill yourself" "Faggot" "get raped" in games and on social media and not be penalized by these fucking snowflakes.

where did we go wrong?

Good ole days

I remember the days I could just type "kill yourself" "Faggot" "get raped" in games and on social media and not be penalized by these fucking snowflakes.

where did we go wrong?
lgbtq, feminism, equal rights, niggers

where did we go wrong?
MW2 lobbies on XBOX 360 was the bomb, I cant bring it back tho.

where did we go wrong?
capitalism took over.

internet at first was a place for outcasts. with single user built sites and forum. all these forums were indexed and infos were searchable.

then capitalists came. took over those places. mainstreamed the traffic.

now all the old forums are hidden deep under ai generated content , social media , youtube and mainstream companies took over the most.

the internet of the 2000s or in a sense internet is dead

MW2 lobbies on XBOX 360 was the bomb, I cant bring it back tho.
Those lobbies made men. Hard times created harden men.

If you could cook someone in those lobbies You  knew you had skills.

capitalism took over.

internet at first was a place for outcasts. with single user built sites and forum. all these forums were indexed and infos were searchable.

now all the old forums are hidden deep under ai generated content , social media , youtube and mainstream companies took over the most.

Life is sucking major ass more and more everyday

capitalism took over.

Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe,
Don't forget to hit the notified bell to be alerted to new contentment!

Consider becoming a patroon...

Because the internet became mainstream. Now it's actually cool to watch anime and play games now

you must ask? the jews like to censor shit and make life miserable. nobody likes them nobody.

Jewish censorship program

I blame normies and their smart phones.

Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe,
Don't forget to hit the notified bell to be alerted to new contentment!

Consider becoming a patroon...
This video is sponsored by Nord VPN *queue 5 minute shilling session*

i preferred the internet in the 90's where you could navigate freely. today the jews take you wherever they want.

Shit has gone downhill

we need an internet 2.0 where it's forever stuck in the old days before the jews and foids fucked it all up