Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what happens if the pedo is chad ??

Wow man.....just wow

Sick fucks. Incel does that he's getting stoned to death

They want Pedos if they're chad

This world is fucked ohhohno

fuck these worthless scumbag people fuck all of them typical NT scumbags all about lookism no morals

@Simba @BlueCore

Agecucks just picture "Pedo's" As fat ugly neckbeards and not as 6 ft Chads with square jaws & hunter eyes.

This is the ultimate proof personality doesn’t matter

Should be stickied

I would bet one hundred bucks that he is not a pedophile by any valid psychiatric measure. He probably likes adolescent girls, and so do most of us. The only problem is the country that he is unfortunate to live in, where not only are laws severely against this healthy practice that was encouraged and beneficial to society once, but also where people are extremely hysterical and rabid about it. Anglo-Saxons are to blame for puritanism and Jews are to blame for radical feminism. Chances are, hysteria envolving age gap relationships would not be a thing without them.

Personality matters too, just not in the way bluepillers are claiming. They talk about virtues, virtues don't matter in attraction.

They love Chedos it seems

It reminds me of when women chose a tall pedo over a manlet in that social experiment on YouTube about short men

True. There have been many excellent examples, but normies would rather deny it like the sheep they are, and keep believing in "persoynality matters to me the most in a guy :foidSoy: " garbage told by the toilets.

See my thread, JB exposing themselves to chad willingly. Famous Chads like R Kelly and P Diddy have a bunch of apologetic fans. R Kelly even had that 14 year old girl that agreed to getting peed on.

Fame, Money, Face > The Law
You think Jeffery Epestine killed himself? That guy is living in a 3rd world country with lolita sex slaves in leather by now. Notice how none of the lolita express "clients" nothing has happened to them.

Last edited:
@Simba @BlueCore

Agecucks just picture "Pedo's" As fat ugly neckbeards and not as 6 ft Chads with square jaws & hunter eyes.
chad life

seeing what people really are just drains you. :dafuckfeels:

They're all animals.

Reminds me when RippedRichAndIncel went chadfishing on the original Incels subreddit. He put on his chadfish profile that he was a Nazi and raped a 16 year old minor but he is now a changed man. His Chadfish profile still got a bunch of Stacy’s giving him their numbers.