Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What height do you like your foids at?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Easy answer and you've already said it.

If she is 5'5 to 5'7, she has longer legs and have more room to eat and not worry about getting too fat.

If she is 5'3 and eats a lot, she can look like a plump stocky oompa loompa.

Although the downside of taller foids is that they tend to be more masculine. (5'6+)

Last edited:
Personally I think 5'6 - 5'7 foids have the best proportions :ahegao: But 5'3 -5'4 ones are the cutest :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not like we have a chance with them but what are your views?
4'9-4'11

Easy answer and you've already said it.

If she is 5'5 to 5'7, she has longer legs and have more room to eat and not worry about getting too fat.

If she is 5'3 and eats a lot, she can look like a plump stocky oompa loompa.

Although the downside of taller foids is that they tend to be more masculine. (5'6+)

5'2 to 6'0 foid for me, I am okay with taller foids I can make them all submit thanks to high T, decent strength and decent D size

you can't go too low like 5'1 or below, then your son becomes a manlet and suffers from incelhood like you:cryfeels::cryfeels:

5’4-5’11. I am 5’6 but I never liked short foids, I often imagine myself in situations of fucking women who are taller than me.

Well I don't have foids
But if I was in a position to have preferences then I would be happy with a height that doesn't exceed mine

Personally I think 5'6 - 5'7 foids have the best proportions :ahegao: But 5'3 -5'4 ones are the cutest :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not like we have a chance with them but what are your views?
Any height as long as I get to fuck :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh:

4'10-5' no exceptions, fucking wish i lived near an army base, those short, young soldiers in shape, best oneitises ive had

5'8-5'9 is ideal

About 4'10". Women a head shorter than me I find extremely attractive. Women my height are meh.

5’8-6’1 I guess