Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What hot sauces are really hot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I just tried a hot sauce that was supposed to be 250k on the scoville skill and it didn't feel hot at all tf??

you have high tolerance or you must be bragging

you have high tolerance or you must be bragging
I'm actually not bragging, I've never eaten any real hot sauces before, today I decided to try my tolerance after seeing dp on hot ones, and was shocked at the fact that it wasn't hot at all. I got a brand listed as 250k and it felt like any regular mild sauce.

I'm actually not bragging, I've never eaten any real hot sauces before, today I decided to try my tolerance after seeing dp on hot ones, and was shocked at the fact that it wasn't hot at all. I got a brand listed as 250k and it felt like any regular mild sauce.
They might be scamming.

They might be scamming.
It was mic's chili emerald jalapeno which is listed at 150k(not 250). But still should have felt much hotter. It felt like my regular red rooster sauce.

I'm not very familiar with spicy stuff tbh
I use piri piri sometimes, but that's about it - it's very mild imo... I guess this sort of thing depends on individual sensibility
some people are more sensitive than others

Sauce might have been lying tbh. There was only one hot sauce that I had a while ago but I forget the brand, it was some type of habanero sauce.

Spiciest thing I ever had was some wings called "dead man walking" which ghost chili peppers in the wing sauce. Chit burned but damn I love spicy food so I finished them.

Tapatio sits at roughly 3,000 Scoville heat units which puts it slightly hotter than the original red Tabasco Sauce (2,500 SHU). Compared to fresh peppers, Tapatio is as hot as a milder jalapeño pepper (2,500 to 8,000 SHU).

Tapatío is hot enough for a regular meal. Try that it’s an actual Mexican sauce. If it was old stock or bad stock that could be a problem too.

Tapatio sits at roughly 3,000 Scoville heat units which puts it slightly hotter than the original red Tabasco Sauce (2,500 SHU). Compared to fresh peppers, Tapatio is as hot as a milder jalapeño pepper (2,500 to 8,000 SHU).

Tapatío is hot enough for a regular meal. Try that it’s an actual Mexican sauce. If it was old stock or bad stock that could be a problem too.
I just tried something that's supposed to be 150,00 shu and it felt mild

I just tried something that's supposed to be 150,00 shu and it felt mild
Could just be you, don’t know if these European sauces are any good. Tabasco tastes like vinegar though more then hot sauce. Tapatío is actually has some kick though, not reducirlos but good to flavor your meal.