Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What I hope for the international women's day

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
-that women will marry good, upright men and stay married to them for life without cheating them
-that women accept Jesus, get saved and (at least try to) obey what's written in the bible
-that I will find a nice, young, virgin gf myself (even if ugly) who'll love me and also stay with me till death do us apart without cheating or disrespecting me

These are the wishes of bad personality incel Mainländer for you ladies.

Last edited:
i want them to disappear

-that women will marry good, upright men and stay married to them for life without cheating them
-that women accept Jesus, get saved and (at least try to) obey what's written in the bible
This ain’t it chief :bluepill:

I just said I hope so, unfortunately, I don't think many, if any at all, will do it.
I know but why would you wish good, beneficial things for foids?

It's not only good for them, it's good for everyone in the long run. This being said, I agree that they deserve punishment for what they have been doing. Especially the ones who reward dark triad, especially if violent criminals, with love and sex while emotionally torturing and gaslighting us.

It's not only good for them, it's good for everyone in the long run.
Fuck everyone
This being said, I agree that they deserve punishment for what they have been doing. Especially the ones who reward dark triad, especially if violent criminals, with love and sex while emotionally torturing and gaslighting us.
Hypergamy is foids’ natural state. 20 years ago they only settled for the betabux because dating apps and social media didn’t exist

Last edited:
Holy shit i need to get laid

I hope international Women's day is intEResting. I, for one, AM so excited for evERy day that celebrates women and how they make society a bettER place.

I barely spent time on this forum the last few months and i'm still an incel jfl
Not surprising in the slightest. I’m glad you’re back though :feelscomfy:

In what ways did you try to ascend?

Not surprising in the slightest. I’m glad you’re back though :feelscomfy:

In what ways did you try to ascend?
Thanks brocel.
Trying to be more confident and socially active you know,i actually had a chance to date a foid but i fucked it up so bad she doesn't want to see me again lol

Thanks brocel.
Np bhai
Trying to be more confident and socially active you know,i actually had a chance to date a foid but i fucked it up so bad she doesn't want to see me again lol
Fucking brutal. What happened? I would tell you to make a thread about it but niggas here would probably cry and call you a fakecel for trying to escape the pit

Np bhai

Fucking brutal. What happened? I would tell you to make a thread about it but niggas here would probably cry and call you a fakecel for trying to escape the pit
Yeah i know how it is :feelzez:

It's over

Religious cope. Christian virgin girl is fucking Chad right now.

The things listed by the OP would benefit men too

will never happen

Religious cope. Christian virgin girl is fucking Chad right now.
Trad whores too want chad, so coping with trad-*insert religious denomination here* is pointless for the incel. They want a strong, burly man to build them a house they can fuck some other chad in. t.former religion coper

Last edited:
JFL there's no pure foid what the fuck you talking about.