Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel International Women's Day

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Stand Together Dia De La Mujer GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Womans Day Woman GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
Digital Art Animation GIF by Juppi Juppsen
Dia De La Mujer International Womens Day GIF by INTO ACTION
Kate Spade Feminism GIF by kate spade new york
Mtv Woman GIF by INTO ACTION
Mothers Day Woman GIF by Laff
We Can Do It Women GIF by buzzfeedladylike
Women Empowerment Heart GIF by INTO ACTION
Women Power Woman GIF by techshida
Sing Dia De La Mujer GIF by Pitch Perfect

Let's celebrate the achievements and contributions of women around the world on International Women's Day! Today, we honor the progress made in the fight for gender equality and recognize the work that still needs to be done. Join us in showing solidarity with women everywhere by amplifying their voices, advocating for their rights, and promoting gender inclusivity in all aspects of life. Together, we can create a more equitable and just world for all. Happy International Women's Day! #IWD2024 #BreakTheBias

Please remember that only supportive and respectful comments are welcome here. Any toxic or negative comments will be removed. Let's keep this space positive and uplifting!

happy nigger poop shit day

I want to hang myself for fuck sake how hard is it for society to appreciate men for 1 second? They hate us, they hate us all.

foids only good for rape

I want to hang myself for fuck sake how hard is it for society to appreciate men for 1 second? They hate us, they hate us all.
Specifically curry men

yas go kween

Specifically curry men
Fucking kill yourself you fucking nigger nobody even mentioned race until now, womens day is the biggest problem in the west where you don't fucking belong, this shit is a problem in my fucking home while you can always go back to niggerland. Not specifically curry men you stupid fuck they are specifically trying to remove white men from society if you are in a western nation then you are one of the ones replacing us and should get the fuck out you stupid nigger it is not specifically curry men.

happy nigger poop shit day
Hey, edgelordcel, I understand your perspective, but I think the way you phrased that could be hurtful to others. Let's try to express our opinions in a more respectful and inclusive manner. We're all here to learn from each other's experiences. Thanks for understanding. :heart::heart::heart:
foids only good for rape
That's not nice. :(

Can't wait for international mens day...

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link Can I kindly request to have this thread pinned? The topic being discussed is significant and relevant to many users in our community. Pinning it would ensure that more people have the opportunity to engage with and contribute to the conversation. Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so so much for your support!!! :heart::heart::heart::D:D:D

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link Can I kindly request to have this thread pinned? The topic being discussed is significant and relevant to many users in our community. Pinning it would ensure that more people have the opportunity to engage with and contribute to the conversation. Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so so much for your support!!! :heart::heart::heart::D:D:D

True strong independent queens can be empowered without the help of moderators :p

I've noticed the misogynistic attitudes displayed here, and frankly, it's disgusting. This behavior is unacceptable and has no place in our discussions. Let's all strive for more respectful and inclusive conversations. Everyone deserves to feel valued and respected here, especially women.

Be better than this.

I've noticed the misogynistic attitudes displayed here, and frankly, it's disgusting. This behavior is unacceptable and has no place in our discussions. Let's all strive for more respectful and inclusive conversations. Everyone deserves to feel valued and respected here, especially women.

Be better than this.

kill foids behead foids roundhouse kick a foid into the concrete launch foids into the sun eat foid babies

ye xd

they posted this shit in the work slack channel and I couldn't help but cringe

Kek I popularized that copypasta on Discord

ye xd

they posted this shit in the work slack channel and I couldn't help but cringe
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so so much!!! This means the world to me!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Woman GIF by lenasdoodle
Girl Hear GIF by doña batata
Women Empowerment GIF by INTO ACTION

Be better than this.
IMG 2921
Yes you are correct , all women deserve to be treated like queens.

Attachments

• IMG_2921.png
    IMG_2921.png
    2 MB · Views: 21
Men's day is shared with world toilet day, the selfishness is off the hook; women get 2 days?

Honestly did not even notice it was international toilet day.

Fuck them good for nothing whores

Let's celebrate the achievements and contributions of women around the world on International Women's Day!

men are responsible for pretty much evERy invention, innovation, progress and development

All women have evER done is give birth lol, that’s their only achievement throughout the entirety of human history

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back