Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What I just saw at college

S

Steviewonders1

Greycel
No it's nothing crazy like going to a party I'm at a community college, and I'm lame so there's that too. So I visited my architecture friends the other day and my friend tells me that this Asian kid is dating this one girl now. It's been like months since I've seen these guys, so I don't know what the hell happened. So that was the most shocking news. This girl is a tall Latina girl with a nice booty, she's funny, and people consider her pretty (I've always hated her face but nice body). So the Asian kid SOMEHOW is dating her now and I watched them get all close it freaked me the hell out. He would be considered incel if he was shy. He was the ugliest there imo. Glasses, no neck. His strong point is that he is very very charismatic, very funny, and witty. Does she find him attractive? Her old bf was good looking, very good looking. He was in the army or something, great smile. Perfect looksmatch. I can't imagine these two now fucking. It doesn't look right lol.

cucktears boyo numale btfo bang bang

538.jpg

BETA ORBITER DOING HER HOMEWORK FOR KISSES ?

Stfu cucktear. Get out.

JUST BE ASIAN.

I saw a dragon in the sky and the spirit of Michael Jackson at Target last week.

Just be NT theory confirmed once again.

yeah it’s rare but it does happen for most people that are decent looking.

Reminder you don’t need to be chad to get a girlfriend you need to be average which most of you are

okay maybe he's not deformed or super ugly, just an ugly frog faced Asian. I seriously had a hard time believing this myself

No it's nothing crazy like going to a party I'm at a community college, and I'm lame so there's that too. So I visited my architecture friends the other day and my friend tells me that this Asian kid is dating this one girl now. It's been like months since I've seen these guys, so I don't know what the hell happened. So that was the most shocking news. This girl is a tall Latina girl with a nice booty, she's funny, and people consider her pretty (I've always hated her face but nice body). So the Asian kid SOMEHOW is dating her now and I watched them get all close it freaked me the hell out. He would be considered incel if he was shy. He was the ugliest there imo. Glasses, no neck. His strong point is that he is very very charismatic, very funny, and witty. Does she find him attractive? Her old bf was good looking, very good looking. He was in the army or something, great smile. Perfect looksmatch. I can't imagine these two now fucking. It doesn't look right lol.
chinkcels who study abroad are loaded

I saw a dragon in the sky and the spirit of Michael Jackson at Target last week.
Dragons are or were actually real though. The ancients documented them and Marco Polo recalled seeing one.

very rare but it happens. He will most likely get cucked

so glad I'm not in college