Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What I just witnessed... (ROPEFUEL)

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
This 16-year-old male has an Instagram, and he has a pic of Stacy cuddling in his bed while she’s making the gesture, ”Come to join me”

The staff is a flawless skin blonde who’s likely as well 15-16 and it looks like she’s in her bra, except I didn’t pay attention because I clicked right out of it in ultimate rage.

Although, it looks as if she just may have slept over and they had sex last night. I’d post the Instagram for proof or an image but I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules.

WHAT THE FUCK.

The only way to solve this is to get rid of feminism and foid's rights.

Pretty sure his dad has a rope company.

Chads know their power and the reality of the black-pill very well. It's only normcucks and incels in denial who delude themselves by over-odising blue pills.

I wouldn't even care. Instagram is a superficial fake world. Everybody is trying to portray the perfect life, yet their lives suck.
You should do research about Instagram models going to Saudi Arabia.
They get paid by Arabs to come and get shit and peed on while these models pretend to be on an expensive trip to SA.

AVOID JEWSTAGRAM AT ALL TIMES IF UR AN INCEL

Teenage sex is torturous when just thought and talked about, much less witnessing it.

8784D45D 493D 4CF0 9D51 D7170700D141

post the link

This 16-year-old male has an Instagram, and he has a pic of Stacy cuddling in his bed while she’s making the gesture, ”Come to join me”

The staff is a flawless skin blonde who’s likely as well 15-16 and it looks like she’s in her bra, except I didn’t pay attention because I clicked right out of it in ultimate rage.

Although, it looks as if she just may have slept over and they had sex last night. I’d post the Instagram for proof or an image but I’m pretty sure that’s against the rules.

WHAT THE FUCK.
Source or LARP.

This would only be ragefuel for me if the female was around my age. I would probably rage myself right off a bridge at that point.

Share the sauce

This would only be ragefuel for me if the female was around my age. I would probably rage myself right off a bridge at that point.
Aren't you attracted to 16 yo girls?

31, but I always preferred women in the 25-45 age range ever since I was a young lad.
You are not familiar with @Mainländer are you JFL?

Incels shouldn’t touch (((Instagram))) with a 50 ft pole

Just accept that they are different kind of creatures. Does a monkey gives a fuck when two lions are fucking?

You are not familiar with @Mainländer are you JFL?
:cool::feelsokman:

31, but I always preferred women in the 25-45 age range ever since I was a young lad.
Yeah, as man our age preference tend not to change. My preferred range in women is the same since I was 7 or something.

Women on the other hand tend to like older and older guys as they age themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back