Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what I noticed offends foids the most

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
is when you say shes ugly. I know this is a water is wet post but they don't mind being called whores, sluts, or seeing misogynist content. they pretend to be mad by these but when you criticize her looks you can see she actually does get mad inside which is good

How do y know ?

Because they know that's pretty much the only thing valuable in a female. You take their looks and sex out of the equation and what else they have? Nothing.

kant says the greatest insult to a foid is to call her disgusting. because the feminine virtue is centered around beauty.

foids dont give a fuck if you say they are low iq, incompetent, capricious, vile, etc. because those are based on masculine virtues.

Because they know that's pretty much the only thing valuable in a female. You take their looks and sex out of the equation and what else they have? Nothing.
Based :feelskek:

Yeah and old and fat. If you really want to offend a foid tell her she looks older than her age.

I find what they often will do next on places like IT is actually spill what they really believe about your appearance, or their assumptions about it, throwing away their bluepilled lies for a moment of truth. :feelswhere:

Obviously as a way of getting back... :feelsjuice:

Or perhaps as a defense mechanism. :feelsclown:

kant says the greatest insult to a foid is to call her disgusting. because the feminine virtue is centered around beauty.

foids dont give a fuck if you say they are low iq, incompetent, capricious, vile, etc. because those are based on masculine virtues.
International Space Station IQ.
Men don't care about beauty because they're bluepilled

I have noticed it too, but never made deep thoughts about it. Sometimes i insult foids online based on their face, calling them ugly and saying, no man would ever be attracted to them, which always results in a shitstorm with triggered foids, attacking me and getting very emotional about it.

they don't care if they're called whores either, because they think being called a whore makes them look attractive