Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What I Would Do If I Became A Dictator.

I would become a dictator

I think the drug part is short sighted. What would happen to the crazy homeless druggies.

Also I would eradicate chads, all handsome men into the gas chamber.

And also abolish AOC, and kill fornicators.

A dictator who arms his citizens. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, aid is a form of soft power. Do you actually believe Yankland gives money to poor countries out of benevolence? They're bribes to make them dependent upon them. If they don't submit to the US, adopt the US petrodollar, they get no money.

Nathan Larson would be proud. You'd be assassinated in the first day with such a programm, though. The elites who run the world are already very solidly established. The NWO is looming very near.

I just don't like the alphabet ideology. Still agree on deporting blackies. They don't belong here and screw their ancom crap too. Me thinks we need to shoot the soyers and rape their women. I wonder when I'm gonna get my PC attacked or banned or something. I actually think that the gov hasn't enough power and needs to start setting some fucking price ceilings for stuff like rent and gasoline.

maybe DarkStarDown and I could unite in a war against inceltears
if i could hide in a nation that has no extradition treaty and be immune to legal crap there, i'd spent all the dilly damn day cyber attacking IT and reddit's shit and doxxing normalfags