Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if a discarded childless roastie in her 30's approached to you ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
DISCLAIMER: This hasn't happened to me and most likely will never happen, this is just for the sake of a mental exercise. Completely hypothetical.

Let's say you manage to keep your life together in your mid 30's or 40's, and this foid childless and relatively regular shape approach to you and make clear she want to start a relationship with you.

But you know she has been "used" (a lot) by her previous boyfriends, and hey took away her best years, she is in relatively good shape but you know she had better years, and she is only looking for you because her previous bf cheated a lot, ignore her, and want to trade up with a new younger foid (discarded).

Would you take her ? Would you give her a chance ?
Me personally no

Last edited:
No. She can keep her tuna wallet away from me.

No. I would never be able to stop thinking about dicks while I look at her eat or wen she’s naked.

If she has no kids and actually wants to have kids with me I would accept as I always wanted a family, otherwise I would tell her to fuck off.

If she has no kids and actually wants to have kids with me I would accept as I always wanted a family, otherwise I would tell her to fuck off.
Agree. The prospect of a family would also get me going.
As an oldcel I would even be relatively satisfied considering the age gap.

I would just pump and dump that leftover trash.

"Memento morti" , this is fine and everything, but do you really want to have kids in your 40. I know that physically is possible but I don't think that by 40's I would have the stamina to raise kids, why they have 20 you'll have 60's and her mother 50's

Last edited:
"Memento morti" , this is fine and everything but do you really want to have kids in your 40. I know that physically is possible but I don't think that by 40's I would have the stamina to raise kids, why they have 20 you'll have 60's and her mother 50's
Plus when he'll be old as hell for his kids. They'll have to take care of him 24/7 and won't be able to spend much time with them

For many, having kids is a one-way ticket to the poor house. Too much responsibility. Rather be NEET.

For many, having kids is a one-way ticket to the poor house. Too much responsibility. Rather be NEET.
Not unless you're rich.

no. she should pay for riding the carousel.

I'd do it if I was attracted to her, no question

pump for a while and then dump

Pump n dump
Agree. The prospect of a family would also get me going.
As an oldcel I would even be relatively satisfied considering the age gap.
The institution of family is dead. If it was still alive you'd have had children by early 30s instead of rotting on this forum

Pump n dump

The institution of family is dead. If it was still alive you'd have had children by early 30s instead of rotting on this forum
True, but then again OP said it was a mental exercise.

Although she can be mildly attractive by that age attraction is not enough and you know she is in the dawn of her beauty and other use it in better conditions

I would fuck and dump her. Secretly record our sex, so she can’t make a false rape claim afterwards

I'd get her pregnant and promise to stay with her. After the child is born I'd pull a @it'sover and dip because no way I'm I staying with a 30+ year old roasty that's going to treat me like disposable shit after the kid is born because I'm not chadrone.

"But honestly I'd still hit it if I could"

No.

And that is impossible anyway, even at 30yo, female have infinite smv.

Id have a Sexual Relationship with her for a while and break up if I get bored.

Id also avoid spending alot money on her to avoid getting ripped off

I would fuck her so fucking hard