Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if like Alcoholics Anonymous, there was Virgins Anonymous?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Supposing there were group meetings where virgins can vent about their sexual frustrations in private with other virgins, and this was a normal thing, and similarly to AA,in that sober people are banned from attending, sex-havers would also be banned. There would also be a similar sponsor type structure. And also suppose, like AA, there were thousands of these across the country, such that it's normalized and it's not so obviously associated with the tainted title of "incel." Would you go to such a thing? I haven't been to AA myself, but I'm sure there are a few incels that have. How do you think a Virgins Anonymous would operate?

If it doesn’t get me laid then I won’t bother. Is it some sort of incel coalition where all non-cucked men band up together to force roasties into submission?

Supposing there were group meetings where virgins can vent about their sexual frustrations in private with other virgins, and this was a normal thing, and similarly to AA,in that sober people are banned from attending, sex-havers would also be banned. There would also be a similar sponsor type structure. And also suppose, like AA, there were thousands of these across the country, such that it's normalized and it's not so obviously associated with the tainted title of "incel." Would you go to such a thing? I haven't been to AA myself, but I'm sure there are a few incels that have. How do you think a Virgins Anonymous would operate?

Is this what you want?

This is the online version of virgins anonymous. Pseudo-anonymous comms and a ban on sex havers with moderation to cut out any fakecel bragging.

This is the online version of virgins anonymous. Pseudo-anonymous comms and a ban on sex havers with moderation to cut out any fakecel bragging.
I KNOW. but would it work IRL?

Hi my name is Ecstasy and Im a repulsive virgin

Any real life congregation of incels is very unlikely due to our high inhib nature.

If it doesn’t get me laid then I won’t bother. Is it some sort of incel coalition where all non-cucked men band up together to force roasties into submission?

I KNOW. but would it work IRL?
Yes and no. I think it would never get mainstream but I could see some local chapters being a nice group of incels who hang out and cope together.

I give it like two weeks until a federal agent tries to offload tannerite at a meeting.

Sounds like a sting operation for Jew biden to capture the stinky incellerino terroists

Supposing there were group meetings where virgins can vent about their sexual frustrations in private with other virgins, and this was a normal thing, and similarly to AA,in that sober people are banned from attending, sex-havers would also be banned
Sounds like you are just describing this website

It would be extreme cringe

Would it be run by the FBI ?

AA is fucking garbage. I have no idea how people regularly attend those things, it was so depressing and boring that it made me want to drink more.

Sober people are not banned from going to AA btw.

Would be interesting to see these groups though JFL, I imagine they'd be taken over by PUAs in disguise acting as "sponsors".

AA is meant to cure people of their alcoholism, which is largely caused by addiction, a type of mental illness, whereas inceldom is imposed on us by other people.

If anything the mentally ill ones are foids.

I would be fine with a virgin support group if it provided free legal prostitutes, otherwise its just rebranded (((therapy))).

Last edited:
AA is fucking garbage. I have no idea how people regularly attend those things, it was so depressing and boring that it made me want to drink more.

Sober people are not banned from going to AA btw.

Would be interesting to see these groups though JFL, I imagine they'd be taken over by PUAs in disguise acting as "sponsors".
FUCK this is the most likely scenario

Since when is it illegal to suffer from forced virginity?
it's not, but it doesn't matter. The general public thinks we're all a bunch of terrorists who hate women and are pedos. We're literally the opposite lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back