Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What If the internet was a city?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
If the internet was a city (kinda like in Ralph Breaks The Internet) where would the rich neighborhoods,ghettos, suburbs etc be

What I think:
4chan,Incels.is, Deep Web is the ghetto

YouTube,Google,Snapchat is the rich neighborhoods

[UWSL]Reddit,Yahoo,Facebook - Suburbs[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

If the internet was a city (kinda like in Ralph Breaks The Internet) where would the rich neighborhoods,ghettos, suburbs etc be
that movie was feminist garbage.
the main message is that foids should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want without taking responsibility.
one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

that movie was feminist garbage.
the main message is that foids should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want without taking responsibility.
one of the worst movies i've ever seen.
Ik,but the thread isn't about the movie. I was just using the 'internet city' concept as an example for readers to get a better understanding of what I'm talking. By no means am I saying the movie was good

Ik,but the thread isn't about the movie. I was just using the 'internet city' concept as an example for readers to get a better understanding of what I'm talking. By no means am I saying the movie was good
i know
that was more of a side comment than a direct response

Incels.is would be the area where all the homeless people rot

It would be a depressing, empty and crappy place kinda like irl

If the internet was a city, we would be a zoo, and IT would be the annoying faggot kid hitting the glass of our enclosure trying to get us to give a fuck @ThoughtfulCel :feelsjuice:

I quite literally live in the ghetto, so nothing new.

If the internet was a city, we would be a zoo, and IT would be the annoying faggot kid hitting the glass of our enclosure trying to get us to give a fuck @ThoughtfulCel :feelsjuice:
Fuck zoos. I'm never going back to that shit again.

Tiktok would be in the rich neighborhood as well. Best gore/Gore Grish is the neighborhood where the school shooting happened.

Interesting suggestion.

In the mid-late 2000s, prior to the 2010s, Youtube was filled with Sandstorm notepad tutorials. Newgrounds was very popular, as well as many other flash sites. I used Netscape Navigator with AOL Dial-Up for Internet access and spent most of the day alone each day online.

The mayor of the city would be a blue haired tranny

What I think:

Google would be the highway with billboards everywhere.

DuckDuckGo, Bing, Ecosia are the smaller roads and highways still full of billboards.

Wikipedia will be the large library curated by mainstream intellectials.

Other wikis would be the small indie libraries.

What I think:

loool incels is not the ghetto. its the mental institution. the reason y most of us dont ascend is simply becuz we are too mentally fucked. simple.

Çity, pronounced shitty!

It's more like an interactive library, with "special purpose rooms," that you can rent.

Or perhaps like a state.

With various environments but with roads. And the roads are ALL, TOLL ROADS!

WiFi is like being a passenger in someone else's car... (They can kick you out! Or simply not let you in!)

It's a super highway. That's just so super fast, you are "there" in a blink.

Unlike the old dialup days when a song took an hour to get. That was like a horse and buggy on a dirt road.

loool incels is not the ghetto. its the mental institution. the reason y most of us dont ascend is simply becuz we are too mentally fucked. simple.
Where do you think the low income neighborhoods would be then?