Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What if we have it better than chads

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I mean think about it Chads are stressing all the time and having sex which may not even be good while we’re here enjoying life with our copes! Chads are jelous of our lives and that’s why they bully us

Sounds like the biggest cope I’ve ever heard

Least retarded cope in the forum

Not cope we are better
Keep coping and make this your avi
EDC891CF 3267 46A7 B3E6 C1187EA1607C

High IQ

I’d hate to have sex with girls and id rather be alone:feelsthink::bigbrain:
Having sex is stressful and chads dont like it and wish they could have my life

I mean think about it Chads are stressing all the time and having sex which may not even be good while we’re here enjoying life with our copes! Chads are jelous of our lives and that’s why they bully us
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

My brain was already damaged but now it's melting from this thread :feelsUnreal::feelstastyman: :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Chad can choose incel or even truecel life if he wants. Some of the ascetics and monks were probably Chads. Chad can abstain from sex and transform sexual energy into sports, arts, writing etc. and he will be worshipped by soyciety even more.
Incel cannot choose Chad's life.

*Normies

Chad bullys BC people are General pieces of Shit , and thats what people so : dominate and Shit on Others

Mega cope
Ultra cope
M-M-M-M-M-M-Monster cope!!!!