Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What if woman begin to develope an incel kink?

T

toastedbee

Banned
-
100% - Permaban enforced
I have been thinking about this, and it's a half baked thought, but with a rise in inceldom and the mainstream attention it gets + whores love to get off to humiliation (rape, bdsm, etc), how long will it be until incels become a fetish humiliation sub category. Psychologically it somewhat makes sense or maybe I'm high. For some reason i could see this somehow happening.

date me @toastedbee

Last edited:
nice firstpost IT

I have been thinking about this, and it's a half baked thought, but with a rise in inceldom and the mainstream attention it gets + whores love to get off to humiliation (rape, bdsm, etc), how long will it be until incels become a fetish humiliation sub category. Psychologically it somewhat makes sense or maybe I'm high. For some reason i could see this somehow happening.
There are already girls with incel fetish

I still wouldn't go out with the bitch because It'll just be on the same terms as humiliation and cuckoldry and probably wouldn't fuck me

I doubt it there was a study here somewhere saying they get off to literally anything even animals but I bet you they wont have incel kink

01DD4E2E B695 45D7 951B D6E7CB06D88F

They would fantasize about an "incel" who is 6'3 with blue eyes and square jaw and never leaves his basement and spends all day posting misogyny online

Not an irl currycel

Some are hot
No they're not, they're chad only cunts that can't get chad because they're not hot enough so they become volcels and say "oh I'm Femcel, no guy wants me":foidSoy: yet they have a subreddit space because simpy cucks want them and social acceptable for femoids, but still pretend nobody messages them, watch Aut. Blackwell on YouTube about chad only women, it's awesome

Last edited:

Dm me :feelsLSD:

They would fantasize about an "incel" who is 6'3 with blue eyes and square jaw and never leaves his basement and spends all day posting misogyny online

Not an irl currycel
:yes:

they will never develop an ugly or short kink

first post is this. just ban this idiot

Then Chad will become a fakecel jfl

No because the political class won't allow it
Plus is useless for any real love or long term relationship

Some of them imagine incels as chads who never go out (which they see as the reason incels don't get girls) and are Ted bunty and jeremy Meeks (based on some of them going ER).

Soooo yeah it's possible but not unsustainable. A foid fetishizing going to an incel hideout hoping to find what they imagined would see a bunch of subhuman filth and then never look back

Greytard - think about high school. Did any foids get wet thinking about fucking the virgin fat ogre with man tits?

Not an irl currycel
^

Why'd you ban them? Were they a female or something? It's not like retards here don't ask edgy questions for attention on an hourly basis,

Why'd you ban them? Were they a female or something? It's not like retards here don't ask edgy questions for attention on an hourly basis,
eh, they're free to appeal I guess

Yes, because ugly, short, social Inept, nerds are going to be used as sexual objects, get real man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back