Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if you became 6"4 white chad tomorrow?.

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel
What exactly would your life look like if you became a 6"4 white chad.

For me it's not even all about sex. If I was chad I could finally go to the beach without judgement. I could go to the grocery store and interact with people knowing they will like me purely for my looks. I would get promoted at work. I would be at the coffee shop everyday talking to girls. I would sign up on tinder and be matchinf with stacys. I would cuddle with them and love them. I would have so many more friends and live such an amazing life outside of the sex.

And then of course, I would be fucking stacy hard everynight with my glorious chaddick.

What would you do? Would you get into a relationship with a 10/10 stacy? Would you go on tinder and fuck 1000 7-8 /10? Would you approach girls at bars? Would you start going to the gym to further ascend and max your potential? Would you get more platonic friends? Would you become a male model? Would you become an actor? Would you quit the rat race and marry a rich milf foid?

I’d start having crazy amounts of sex, once I’ve satisfied my hunger then I’d settle down with a beautiful white Stacy in her early 20s. I’d also use my looks to get a high paying job and then travelmaxx.

I can never get rid the darkness from once being an incel:blackpill:

I just need 3 more inches and good nose kek

Would you go on tinder and fuck 1000 7-8 /10?
Probably this.
Would still probably be too broken mentally to have a real relationship with someone.

you arent incel then
And you decide this how? Because im supposed to be 4ft and from a jungle
Obviously im nowhere near chadness i dont like coming here

Download tinder asap and hit up all the bitches in my area.

i would

>make account on 10 dating apps
>swipe only yes on goth and noodlefoids
>fuck them and punch them in the face afterwards
>repeat

100% - Extreme bragging

For me it's not even all about sex. If I was chad I could finally go to the beach without judgement. I could go to the grocery store and interact with people knowing they will like me purely for my looks. I would get promoted at work. I would be at the coffee shop everyday talking to girls. I would sign up on tinder and be matchinf with stacys. I would cuddle with them and love them. I would have so many more friends and live such an amazing life outside of the sex.

And then of course, I would be fucking stacy hard everynight with my glorious chaddick.

What would you do? Would you get into a relationship with a 10/10 stacy? Would you go on tinder and fuck 1000 7-8 /10? Would you approach girls at bars? Would you start going to the gym to further ascend and max your potential? Would you get more platonic friends? Would you become a male model? Would you become an actor? Would you quit the rat race and marry a rich milf foid?
I'm a 6'4 white chad, but I'm an incel because of autism. Autism DESTROYS your SMV.

would put in my dating app that you better have innie pussy or gtfo

I'm a 6'4 white chad, but I'm an incel because of autism. Autism DESTROYS your SMV.
Have you even tried using tinder?
I have seen chad fishing experiments and you don't have to be a social genius to get foids to fuck you, literally just say "hey bitch, wanna fuck" and they will do it.

I would NEET but order home foids from tinder

Have you even tried using tinder?
I have seen chad fishing experiments and you don't have to be a social genius to get foids to fuck you, literally just say "hey bitch, wanna fuck" and they will do it.
Tried and failed. Got a few matches but didnt get a single date. I still didnt get match in 90% of times.

Tried and failed. Got a few matches but didnt get a single date.
You must have a really ugly face otherwise what you are saying doesn't make sense.
Just copy what people say in chadfishing experiments.

You must have a really ugly face otherwise what you are saying doesn't make sense.
Just copy what people say in chadfishing experiments.
6'4 chad would get something even if barely can talk. he is probably overrating himself ?

I’d start having crazy amounts of sex, once I’ve satisfied my hunger then I’d settle down with a beautiful white Stacy in her early 20s. I’d also use my looks to get a high paying job and then travelmaxx.
This.

@Todd Thundercock thoughts?
If you're 7+, autism doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Women are attracted to you, and will ensure you feel comfortable.

5-6, I can see autism being a death sentence as you need to put in effort playing the game.

Sub-5, it's basically over except for maybe getting rotunds.

Same here. 6'6 greek physique gigachad but I'm doomed to inceldom due to my insomnia. Though being a mentalcel

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
another bragging fakecel spotted

Basically what you said but I add that I will have more motivation for work and hobbies, a life like that has not to be wasted by lived to his fullest not searching only pleasure

Just joking a IAM already a 6'6 chad

Get into a relationship with white fauxbait stacy

minimum requirement for tinder matches btw

I would fuck many foids, than advocate for incels telling the whole world the only reason i get laid and have a gf is my looks.

tallcel = fakecel, all they need to do is go outside and height mog everyone. staying in your basement wont help

I would brutally reject noodlewhores

I mean even 10/10 chad would be incel if he havent fck a foid, its same logic with 6'4 white tbh should be ban on sight regardless
Not really because being 6'4 and white doesn't guarantee foids will want you unlike being a 10/10 Chad

Not really because being 6'4 and white doesn't guarantee foids will want you unlike being a 10/10 Chad
i'm actually already being generous today on how incel a white men can be tbh, cause i know even 5'6 white can swim in pussy let alone 6'4 lol but even if i meet u half way theres just no way a 6'4 can be incel

You don't even need to be chad, just by turning into the most generic white normie I could life mog my current self into oblivion with minimal to no effort

Joining the Klan.