Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What if you became 6"4 white chad tomorrow?.

Hell I might try irl. I’ll let you guys know how that goes, low chance given that I look the way I do and I’m a lardass but no point in not trying before I inevitably rope

I’d start having crazy amounts of sex, once I’ve satisfied my hunger then I’d settle down with a beautiful white Stacy in her early 20s. I’d also use my looks to get a high paying job and then travelmaxx.
CRAZY FUCKING GOD DAMN HARD CORE SEX WITH 18 YR OLD GIRL I WOULD TAKING ALL THE VIRGINITY OF THESE VILE SLUTS GODDAMN WHORRS

What exactly would your life look like if you became a 6"4 white chad.

For me it's not even all about sex. If I was chad I could finally go to the beach without judgement. I could go to the grocery store and interact with people knowing they will like me purely for my looks. I would get promoted at work. I would be at the coffee shop everyday talking to girls. I would sign up on tinder and be matchinf with stacys. I would cuddle with them and love them. I would have so many more friends and live such an amazing life outside of the sex.

And then of course, I would be fucking stacy hard everynight with my glorious chaddick.

What would you do? Would you get into a relationship with a 10/10 stacy? Would you go on tinder and fuck 1000 7-8 /10? Would you approach girls at bars? Would you start going to the gym to further ascend and max your potential? Would you get more platonic friends? Would you become a male model? Would you become an actor? Would you quit the rat race and marry a rich milf foid?
I'd get married to a nice girl

i'd open up a consulting business or someting and become a multimillionaire by the end of next month

I would just approach a foid I like and that's it. My life would be good, finally.

I would be waaay more autist, at level i can't grasp now. It doesn't matter, being good-looking would not make me seem like a weirdo.

Oh I would be an absolute menace on social media. I'd make blackpill content on tiktok with screenshots from my dating app profiles and everyone would listen to me because I'm a tall chad

Can I be a Tyrone instead?

Going to the club and own them hoes

I’d start having crazy amounts of sex, once I’ve satisfied my hunger then I’d settle down with a beautiful white Stacy in her early 20s. I’d also use my looks to get a high paying job and then travelmaxx.
I would feel a lot more satisfied with myself it would be a boost of my self-esteem but in all reality because my previous experience with people I would hate interacting with everyone whether they were nice to me or not like I do now but if I had the capability of having sex with a consenting woman then I'm all for it

pump and dump as many emo/gothic bitches as possible.

i would still be a NEET but id just use dating apps to bring foids over directly to my place to fuck. Eventually i think ill get bored of it maybe. Maybe ill get a gf then do coupley stuff i dont know. Also eventually I will look for a rich foid to marry and be set for life. Kind of like how meeks married that billionaire

I dont even care about these "what if" scenarios anymore, its all just mental masturbation at the end of the day

I dont even care about these "what if" scenarios anymore, its all just mental masturbation at the end of the day
Yep, before thinking hypothetically was like mental masturbation, now it’s actually exhausting. Another cope gone….

What exactly would your life look like if you became a 6"4 white chad.

For me it's not even all about sex. If I was chad I could finally go to the beach without judgement. I could go to the grocery store and interact with people knowing they will like me purely for my looks. I would get promoted at work. I would be at the coffee shop everyday talking to girls. I would sign up on tinder and be matchinf with stacys. I would cuddle with them and love them. I would have so many more friends and live such an amazing life outside of the sex.

And then of course, I would be fucking stacy hard everynight with my glorious chaddick.

What would you do? Would you get into a relationship with a 10/10 stacy? Would you go on tinder and fuck 1000 7-8 /10? Would you approach girls at bars? Would you start going to the gym to further ascend and max your potential? Would you get more platonic friends? Would you become a male model? Would you become an actor? Would you quit the rat race and marry a rich milf foid?
I would fuck every girl in front of their families and make them film it, put it on the internet and make money like that.

Lead a incel populist movement

Lose my virginity, harass foids on tinder and make them rope, make an ig and tiktok account so I can get noticed by model agencies

Grape (in minecraft):feelzez:

Breed a white stacy and produce like a 100 sons to bring the birthrate up.

I'm going to go out to the downtown area and see how people's views of me change.

Make an Instagram account and start DMing the best looking and most local girls I could find. Probably start making comedy tiktoks or YouTube videos to try to become a rich internet celebrity. Looksmax like crazy to preserve my chad looks for as long as possible.

Approach and seduce every girl I met irl I was attracted to, probably. But I’m also a romantic so I’d be conflicted (and therefore still unhappy).

I'd do nothing but reject foids. I'll treat them the same way they treated me as sub-5.