Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What if you became very successful and took all the meme advice

WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
If you got a girl after you became successful, would you still want her? She only waited for you at the finish line, she wasn't there when you were struggling so is it really genuine? Seems to me if you can't get a girl before you become successful then it's beyond over. Unless you wanna be a beta buxx sure you can be that.

See this point brought up a lot, "basement dwellers, no job, broke"... so what you're saying is that we need that in order to get women? Pretty much ignoring what we want all along, "something GENUINE." If I can't have that before I become successful then I will disregard entirely. I'm not rewarding a gender just for existing. What has she done while I sat there and struggled? Nothing.

I will ponder that once it happens... :feelsseriously:

Though yes, it would largely not change my overall views on the blackpill if I got wealthy/statusmaxxed and then it happened. :feelsclown:

If I get free sex and shes hot ya

It will be a superficial relationship. Depressing and sad but if I had clout I wouldn't mind fucking a few thots and kicking them out after

If you got a girl after you became successful, would you still want her? She only waited for you at the finish line, she wasn't there when you were struggling so is it really genuine? Seems to me if you can't get a girl before you become successful then it's beyond over. Unless you wanna be a beta buxx sure you can be that.

See this point brought up a lot, "basement dwellers, no job, broke"... so what you're saying is that we need that in order to get women? Pretty much ignoring what we want all along, "something GENUINE." If I can't have that before I become successful then I will disregard entirely. I'm not rewarding a gender just for existing. What has she done while I sat there and struggled? Nothing.
It's actually much simpler than it looks when you first dwell on this thought

As actors in society, both genders can possess certain traits that will make them sexually desirable. It's really simple

Men - Be able to provide physical and financial security
Women - Be able to become pregnant and look after children. (to become pregnant, you have to be young. If you are young, you are pretty. Hence why pretty women are exxxtra attractive to everyone)

Now, what you are doing here is that you took only the beautiful women to represent all of womankind. This is where you get skewed conclusions. Unless you have some weird fetishes, you don't even NOTICE the average or below average women in your life, or on the street. You simply don't. You don't notice them date the ugly and poor, you don't notice them go absolutely unnoticed b the bouncers and men in general at clubs, etc. They are practical ghosts.

The absolute difference is that the value of a man can be inherited, but can also be achieved. Whether it be legal or illegal means. It's more than possible. So if you are born in a less fortunate financial settings, you can always moneymaxx and increase your romantic chances. If all else fails, you can pay to have sex with beautiful, sexy young women. In conclusion: if you get your ass off of the chair, you will win at least something.

On the other hand, if you are an average looking woman or below? it's OVER. it's done. No man will ever date you for money, physical security or for your social status. It simply doesn't work that way. This is the part feminists forget. After 25-27 women fall abnormally fast on the attraction scale. they become invisible, no matter how attractive they have been in their younger years. Women often overdo plastic surgery too, and end up looking even worse, if they try to fix some anomaly while they are still young. And once they become invisible, if they haven't been invisible since birth, they can't get sex for the life of them. It's much harder. They can't even pay for it - If you are going to pay for sex, you will want an attractive partner, after all, you are PAYING. Except that, no attractive male(chad) will put his PP in an ugly woman, not even for money.

The point I am trying to make here is that the system is by all means absolutely fair. You want the foid because she is sexy. So, to even out the sides you should be able to grant her financial and physical security. And only less than 0.5% of men can't do either. Maybe you can't do both, but you can surely do one, and that's enough to get some action. Isn't that fair?

The only members of society towards which it's unfair, is members of both genders that are 2/10 on the looks scale, and have an IQ of 30. I.e. absolutely below average on both looks and intellect. If you are in that kind of situation, fuck it. Everyone else, has enough possibilities in life, they just make the conscious decision to not do anything.

A man without power and money is nothing. Never will be. You will never be respected by anyone, forget about women. Every member of society flocks to the men with power FIRST, then the pretty women (at least people with more than one braincell). Keep that in mind always.

If you keep telling yourself life without power and money is good, you are coping hard. It's not just false, it's antitruth

It's actually much simpler than it looks when you first dwell on this thought

As actors in society, both genders can possess certain traits that will make them sexually desirable. It's really simple

Men - Be able to provide physical and financial security
Women - Be able to become pregnant and look after children. (to become pregnant, you have to be young. If you are young, you are pretty. Hence why pretty women are exxxtra attractive to everyone)

Now, what you are doing here is that you took only the beautiful women to represent all of womankind. This is where you get skewed conclusions. Unless you have some weird fetishes, you don't even NOTICE the average or below average women in your life, or on the street. You simply don't. You don't notice them date the ugly and poor, you don't notice them go absolutely unnoticed b the bouncers and men in general at clubs, etc. They are practical ghosts.

The absolute difference is that the value of a man can be inherited, but can also be achieved. Whether it be legal or illegal means. It's more than possible. So if you are born in a less fortunate financial settings, you can always moneymaxx and increase your romantic chances. If all else fails, you can pay to have sex with beautiful, sexy young women. In conclusion: if you get your ass off of the chair, you will win at least something.

On the other hand, if you are an average looking woman or below? it's OVER. it's done. No man will ever date you for money, physical security or for your social status. It simply doesn't work that way. This is the part feminists forget. After 25-27 women fall abnormally fast on the attraction scale. they become invisible, no matter how attractive they have been in their younger years. Women often overdo plastic surgery too, and end up looking even worse, if they try to fix some anomaly while they are still young. And once they become invisible, if they haven't been invisible since birth, they can't get sex for the life of them. It's much harder. They can't even pay for it - If you are going to pay for sex, you will want an attractive partner, after all, you are PAYING. Except that, no attractive male(chad) will put his PP in an ugly woman, not even for money.

The point I am trying to make here is that the system is by all means absolutely fair. You want the foid because she is sexy. So, to even out the sides you should be able to grant her financial and physical security. And only less than 0.5% of men can't do either. Maybe you can't do both, but you can surely do one, and that's enough to get some action. Isn't that fair?

The only members of society towards which it's unfair, is members of both genders that are 2/10 on the looks scale, and have an IQ of 30. I.e. absolutely below average on both looks and intellect. If you are in that kind of situation, fuck it. Everyone else, has enough possibilities in life, they just make the conscious decision to not do anything.

A man without power and money is nothing. Never will be. You will never be respected by anyone, forget about women. Every member of society flocks to the men with power FIRST, then the pretty women (at least people with more than one braincell). Keep that in mind always.

If you keep telling yourself life without power and money is good, you are coping hard. It's not just false, it's antitruth
I'm not responding to everything but just to summarize, I've never aimed for a girl solely for her looks/being sexy. That has never been the main thing I'm looking for. The thing is, doing all that work to get someone 3 points below me isn't worth it. Average women are completely fine for me. Never wanted kids/marriage either. What tard wants to marry in 2022 still? GIVE UP, unless you want to voluntarily get fucked over.

If she didn't want you at your worst, she doesn't deserve you at your best.

Simple as that.

A nigga needs pussy

Attachments

• 076.png
    076.png
    501.8 KB · Views: 2