Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is best in life? Hearing the lamentation of the women about losing their abortion rights

I tend to support abortions, because I don't want my taxes supporting Tyrone's kids but at the same time, taking womens rights away makes me happy. So I'm torn?

Last edited:
Women who have abortion deserve to be aborted themselves. Look at the statistics and you ll see that their average age is around 30.

30 year old foids are retarded enough to get knocked up by accident

I cant breed.

You can murder a child.

Nobody is entitled to anything

JFL these retarded hedonist degenerates crying over not being allowed to murder babies because chad didn't pull out in time

"giving women the financial ability to raise children"

Talk about entitlement, right ?

"Give me money ! Give me money !". That's all this is about in the end.

I'm not willing to give women anything.

If she can't provide for kids on her own, why doesn't she make sure she only gets impregnated by a guy who will, instead of fucking Chad or Tyrone regardless of how much money they have ?

Also, it's not like there isn't a dozen or so contraception methods FFS. Not to mention you know, keeping her legs closed for a bit.

That being said I'm actually pro-choice, so long as "my body my choice" goes along with "your body, your problem".

Last edited:
When you are used to privilege equality feels like oppression.

I tend to support abortions, because I don't want my taxes supporting Tyrone's sexhaver's kids.

"giving women the financial ability to raise children"

Talk about entitlement, right ?

"Give me money ! Give me money !". That's all this is about in the end.

I'm not willing to give women anything.

If she can't provide for kids on her own, why doesn't she make sure she only gets impregnated by a guy who will, instead of fucking Chad or Tyrone regardless of how much money they have ?

Also, it's not like there isn't a dozen or so contraception methods FFS. Not to mention you know, keeping her legs closed for a bit.

That being said I'm actually pro-choice, so long as "my body my choice" goes along with "your body, your problem".

Hard choice.. I am anti-choice by default.. but I also don't want these low class Beckies breeding, as they bring down the genetic quality even more.

killing a baby > learning to pull out
meme gender

I tend to support abortions, because I don't want my taxes supporting Tyrone's kids but at the same time, taking womens rights away makes me happy. So I'm torn?
Let me put it in terms you may not have thought about.

Women want the right to have as much rawdog sex as they want, and have as much semen to be pumped into them by as many different Chads and Tyrones as they want, and not use any form of birth control, or condoms, get pregnant without knowing who the father is, and they want the government to use taxpayer money to murder the child that they are too irresponsible to raise on their own. And then they get to do this over, and over again until their late 30s when they can lock down a betabux cuck who will provide for Tyrone's bastard child.

That's the sort of degeneracy that abortion has made normal in our society.

Let me put it in terms you may not have thought about.

Women want the right to have as much rawdog sex as they want, and have as much semen to be pumped into them by as many different Chads and Tyrones as they want, and not use any form of birth control, or condoms, get pregnant without knowing who the father is, and they want the government to use taxpayer money to murder the child that they are too irresponsible to raise on their own. And then they get to do this over, and over again until their late 30s when they can lock down a betabux cuck who will provide for Tyrone's bastard child.

That's the sort of degeneracy that abortion has made normal in our society.
This puts into words my opinion. Some argue that many babies are better not being born, but that is not the problem with abortion. Allowing the act allows complete immorality in women, and giving women legal privilege in family matters on top of that will destroy families and eventually society as a whole.

I'm disposed to let my taxes go to abortion with the following condition: after one abortion, the woman is sterilized. She won't need more abortions after that and we would never have to deal with a bunch of single moms screaming for gibs. And seriously, does anybody think that a woman that wants to kill her own child inside of her will be a good mother someday? She doesn't deserve to have another chance to reproduce. Just lol.

Abortions will always be legal in my cucked country sadly, it's even illegal to protest within 200m of an abortion clinic.

I would be incredibly happy if burgerland makes it illegal though. I will pray to St. Blackops2cel to guide Mitch.

Abortions will always be legal in my cucked country sadly, it's even illegal to protest within 200m of an abortion clinic.

I would be incredibly happy if burgerland makes it illegal though. I will pray to St. Blackops2cel to guide Mitch.
Wtf country do you live in?:feelsugh:

Abortion is the ultimate evil in my opinion. Women have decided that a few seconds of vaginal contractions are worth more than a human being's entire life. They are worse than convention murders because their victims would at least already lived part of their life, and if they are killing for money or power at least they have a reason, however bad.
It is the worst form of betrayal. The mother's role is to protect her offspring, for her to kill something that relies on her for safety and nourishment is wicked. You are ending the life of someone who is completely innocent and defenseless only because them living would be an inconvenience to you.

Just look at all the women and feminist cucks praying at the Supreme Court to keep women's right to kill their unborn babies:

z9s8jd8td7o51.jpg

Abortion is the ultimate evil in my opinion. Women have decided that a few seconds of vaginal contractions are worth more than a human being's entire life.
:yes:
They are worse than convention murders because their victims would at least already lived part of their life
It is not worse, because of that iny my opinion, but because of it is their own children they murdering, the zeal to make it normal and legal and even a good thing, what makes it sickening.

Abortion is murder. By killing a new being, you're forever closing Heaven's gate and your only fate is going to Hell, with all the other child killers.

No excuse is acceptable about commiting abortion. Your baby is literally sucked out of you and sent into a trash bin.

Just look at all the women and feminist cucks praying at the Supreme Court to keep women's right to kill their unborn babies:

z9s8jd8td7o51.jpg
lmao a prayer vigil at the Supreme Court to keep abortion rights

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back