Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is "game"? For me it's just a normie or chadlite starting a small talk with a foid..

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Anyone else trying that is sexual harassment

“Game” is your face, your height, your frame, and how deep your voice is.

That is literally all it is.

You are invading her personal space.:soy:

“Game” is your face, your height, your frame, and how deep your voice is.

That is literally all it is.
That and not sounding autistic. If you make the foid feel like she's above you and you're too shy to talk to her then it's over.

That and not sounding autistic. If you make the foid feel like she's above you and you're too shy to talk to her then it's over.
If you are goodlooking and have a deep voice, anything autistic would just come across as cute and quirky.

And foids always feel below Chad no matter what. Foids bow down to Chad but don’t even consider incels humans.

If you are goodlooking and have a deep voice, anything autistic would just come across as cute and quirky.

And foids always feel below Chad no matter what. Foids bow down to Chad but don’t even consider incels humans.
I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she told him to fuck off.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.

game is jestermaxxing for normies so they can snag a well roasted, expired cunt if they try hard enough :feelscomfy::feelskek:

It's normies larping as Chadlites.

I've seen firsthand a foid who was so attracted to a guy that she never even talked to before that she went to his friends and asked for his name and then asked him out on social media. He was too autistic to talk to her whenever she came up to him. Usually he just said "hi" and walked past her. She eventually stopped doing that so he realised he fucked up, went to apologize to her and then she told him to fuck off.
For years after that she would run away from him like he's some sort of rapist if they encountered each other and she would laugh at him like he's a clown when she was with friends. She told people he's a stalker and a rapist.
What happened is he became a complete awkward beta in her eyes and she saw herself as being above him.
How good looking was he?
True Chad doesn’t have to worry about being beta because his physicality makes up for any lack of it.

He was probably just a hightier normie

How good looking was he?
True Chad doesn’t have to worry about being beta because his physicality makes up for any lack of it.

He was probably just a hightier normie

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.

He got approached a lot when I would go out with him to parties. The conversation would always start with girls telling him how good looking he is. They would ask if he's a supermodel and they wanted to take pictures with him. He was a virgin until 21 and tbh i'm pretty sure he lied about losing it because my other friends would constantly make fun of him for it.
Well then he is an outlier because the data clearly shows that the halo effect is real (attributing positive personality traits to attractive people). Attractive people also have many more social liberties.

Unless this guy was so autistic that he would jump on tables and scream at girls (like this guy I went to HS went) then your “game” wont matter.

And tbh even if Chad did do that girls would laugh and call him “outgoing” and “confident” :feelshaha:

Well then he is an outlier because the data clearly shows that the halo effect is real (attributing positive personality traits to attractive people). Attractive people also have many more social liberties.

Unless this guy was so autistic that he would jump on tables and scream at girls (like this guy I went to HS went) then your “game” wont matter.

And tbh even if Chad did do that girls would laugh and call him “outgoing” and “confident” :feelshaha:
He gets made fun of for not talking. he never really has much to say and that unironically bores foids.
It's not like he autistically screams at people or pretends to be a dog, he's just the definition of "beta".

Lol throughout the past decade I always thought the term 'game' was very vague.

He gets made fun of for not talking. he never really has much to say and that unironically bores foids.
It's not like he autistically screams at people or pretends to be a dog, he's just the definition of "beta".
If foids are genuinely making fun of him for not talking then he’s not Chad. If he really is Chad then the foids are just teasing him to get his attention.

Also you forget as Chad even if he has no social skills he can still find sex on tinder and social media easily.

If foids are genuinely making fun of him for not talking then he’s not Chad. If he really is Chad then the foids are just teasing him to get his attention.

Also you forget as Chad even if he has no social skills he can still find sex on tinder and social media easily.
Idk bro. He got approached constantly. They definitely weren't teasing him because he had looks but I don't know how to objectively rate men so I won't tel you what lookslevel he was. But you could see the foids were in literal awe when they saw him. Even when he didn't get approached I would see groups of girls turn their heads when he walked past or they would catcall him.

Pretty sure he was too autistic for Tinder. he didn't have any social media other than Snapchat and he never posted pics of himself, he'd post a blank screen.
Sometimes when my other friends would post a pic of him on their Instagram, there would be like 10+ girls and faggots asking about him.

Just spin plates bro, just cold approach bro, just have a abundance mindset bro, just buy my 400+ course bro, it's not a scam bro just got to have that alpha mindset.