Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is it that drives you?

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
I know there are a few workcels and studycels here
I'm currently struggling with my economics degree while being stuck in the army because of mandatory service but each passing day I can't help but ask myself,why?
All the money and things I will achieve make no difference without a long lasting relationship.
As much as I hate to admit it, pussy is the ultimate driving force behind every action I ever conciously and subconciously make.
So what is it that keeps you still going despite this?
For me it's just the fear of doing ansolutely nothing because then I truly know I will want to rope

There's nothing else to do tbh. Might as well just try to moneymaxx and cope before roping.

Nothing really, I'm just afraid if I rope something sinister might be waiting for me in the afterlife. I was bombarded with Bible teachings from a young age and as much as I don't want to believe it, I fear there is a hell. The thought of going to the same hell as sex havers just makes my skin crawl. So I guess fear, fear keeps me from leaving this world.

Nothing really, I'm just afraid if I rope something sinister might be waiting for me in the afterlife. I was bombarded with Bible teachings from a young age and as much as I don't want to believe it, I fear there is a hell. The thought of going to the same hell as sex havers just makes my skin crawl. So I guess fear, fear keeps me from leaving this world.
If there is a god I highly doubt he likes us anyway at this point

I am forced to be in the army as it is mandatory in my country, after getting discharged I will just neetmaxx and welfare maxx tbh.

I am forced to be in the army as it is mandatory in my country, after getting discharged I will just neetmaxx and welfare maxx tbh.
Fuck you too? What's your corps?

I know the guy is probably laughing his ass off at how unlucky and pathetic my life has been. BUT I still can't be 100% sure whether he exists or not. All's I know is that I know 0% of what happens once I rope

Immense potential for making some soldier go ER
well the thing is that they're cucks so they might go ER on me rather than the real Enemy.

These days I'm so so about my beliefs in God. But I assume im on this earth as a test. And I think i've failed the test.

well the thing is that they're cucks so they might go ER on me rather than the real Enemy.
Why would they kill a fellow ricecel? Get in their head and brainwash them. It’s extremely easy to tell a person what to do once they have no hope left inside them

Why would they kill a fellow ricecel? Get in their head and brainwash them. It’s extremely easy to tell a person what to do once they have no hope left inside them
yeah why not, thanks for giving me ideas boyo

yeah why not, thanks for giving me ideas boyo
C44471DD 9E57 4A2C AE65 3EFED56A13FC

I want money and pussy

There's nothing else to do tbh. Might as well just try to moneymaxx and cope before roping.
Moneymaxxing to enjoy copes and avoid homelessness. Wagecucking it is.

The knowledge that I have the potential to mold my pain and failure into the fuel necessary to leave behind something meaningful. Something that will outlive me, and perhaps even my name. I may be able to leave a better world behind than the one I was born into, or at the very least, those who will come later the tools necessary to do so. And that, at the end of it, I may find that golden shore where these problems are forgotten.

Nothing. I'll be gone soon

I kinda just rot in bed for most of the day like @anon1822 at this point. I will probably do less and less until even going to the bathroom will be a severe inconvenience