Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW what is more gay, shaking a man's hand or refusing to get BJ from attractive woman if the only way she'd do it is via handshake?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
SpitroastHandjobs

It seems like we would not want to do it because it would be too gay, but then you are turning down sexual services from a girl which makes you less straight.

If a girl was such a fujoshi that the only way she'd do this for me is if she got off on some bullshit yaoi fantasy but all I had to do was shake hands and meet a gaze, to refuse because of my insecurity is basically being cucked from society out of cooming in a foid's mouth, and that's some real faggotry.

50% access to a girl, needing to share her, is an unacceptable situation and compromise and yet I sometimes wonder if it's better than nothing.

Wanted to post that pic of the landwhale who had 4 soy husbands servicing her simultaneously, that type of shit is cringe and I understand not wanting to devolve into such an absolute to have enough pride to live with yourself. That said, I am not so inflexible as to entirely wall off just a 2:1 situation.

Yet it would be soy to be in that situation yet be unwilling to embrace it, which is why these handshake situations inspire me because clearly the women are giving them such validation that they no longer feel insecure around each other.

I think all it would take is the right girl to uplift us, but I think most wouldn't do that because they think too highly of themselves, mostly a chads-only situation.

why would shaking someones hand be considered gay?

why would shaking someones hand be considered gay?
it's like the "if the balls touch it's gay" meme for double-penetrating women, the idea of any kind of vague contact of balls or even gaze is homosexual because of purity-spiraling about the ideal scenario of you and a foid in isolation being the only way to affirm homosexuality

I bet soldiers in ancient times never had these problems when they raped women side by side, and I think niggers also get over it, so why are civilized men so hung up about it?

wow ur really autistic, huh?

Wow that looks much more exciting than real baseball. Nothing could be any gayer than stock baseball so ya probably not that one.

After peeing and not washing you're hands
Urine is sterile this wouldn't bother me much TBH

It's prob much less hygenic to have a boxing match where you're breathing heavily on each other. You're more likely to get the rona that way.

If it came down to either staring face to face breathing on each other vs letting some guy piss on my foot to cure a jellyfish sting I would def prefer the latter.

it's like the "if the balls touch it's gay" meme for double-penetrating women, the idea of any kind of vague contact of balls or even gaze is homosexual because of purity-spiraling about the ideal scenario of you and a foid in isolation being the only way to affirm homosexuality

I bet soldiers in ancient times never had these problems when they raped women side by side, and I think niggers also get over it, so why are civilized men so hung up about it?

Urine is sterile this wouldn't bother me much TBH

It's prob much less hygenic to have a boxing match where you're breathing heavily on each other. You're more likely to get the rona that way.

If it came down to either staring face to face breathing on each other vs letting some guy piss on my foot to cure a jellyfish sting I would def prefer the latter.
Ok

Lmao we need gfs to stop making threads like these.