Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is stopping you from being in a romantic or platonic relationship with a tit haver

T

TheJokerisking

Banned
-
100% - User was Banned for This Post
Is it hatred towards women/foids/vagooter scooters is it shyness and insecurities or is it because socialization is a mother fucker?

These redditor infiltrators are getting out of hand

tit haver?

that's a new one

hello Glownigger McSurvey! How are you?

I can smell a reddit fag just by the title

retard:feelsseriously:

if you had taken a minuet and actually read through our threads you'd see most of us are normal people and aren't shy at all. We struggle with women because we aren't attractive enough for them to consider us as sexual partners.
I can smell a reddit fag just by the title
can you ban this faggot? he's clearly trying to get some info on us. it's pathetically obvious

shittiest mod team ever

shittiest mod team ever
:yes:

Image0 44 1 1 1

Is it hatred towards women/foids/vagooter scooters is it shyness and insecurities or is it because socialization is a mother fucker?
I don't have universal hatred about genitalia but I do have hatred towards the memetic tendencies the majority of populations of either gender seem prone to adopting.

Also yes a lot is about shyness and insecurity. I don't have confidence I could convince her my opinions are correct and that she will turn on me.

Redditor detected. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Why would I want a platonic relationship with a foid? That’s exactly what I need, interacting with another foid who refuses to have sex with me

Very woke.
Have a nice day.:soy:

I think being introverted in school really fucked me over and my looks didn't give me a pass to be that way. Now I'm socially isolated from my peers and just fucked up.

I'm ugly, short, autistic and barely speak

It's because we're incels OP. You know, involuntarily celibate. That is to say the thing that is stopping us from being in relationships with women is that women DON'T WANT to be in relationships with us.

But if you're really a low-iq haver and can't understand "why", let me break it down for you in two simple to digest points:

1. Physically repulsive—physical deformities, asymmetry, disharmonious features, medical conditions, etc or any combination thereof; and
2. Mental/neurological abnormalities—aspergers syndrome, schizophrenia, schizoid, low/high iq, etc and any combination thereof.

Not rocket science.

Last edited:
Hello IT infiltrator

"Thejokerisking"
JFL at that fucking name, you just know this IT/glowie fuck is trying really hard to pretend he belongs here :feelskek: