Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is stopping you guys from studying and learning to be become a real hacker and hack foids and sexually active men?

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I've been studying in computer science and getting into programming and I've been thinking, why don't most of you try to get into computer science and computer security and learn to hack?

I browse reddit a lot and see lots of whores post about their sex lives and the amount of men they've been with. I also see many guys post about their sex lives as well, so why don't you guys try to learn to hack, not just dox but become a real hacker so you can launch cyber assaults on them?

By the way, I'm not trying to become a hacker. I have no plans to try to hack anyone, too much work and effort. But I wanna know what is stopping you guys.

Last edited:
I've been studying in computer science and getting into programming and I've been thinking, why don't most of you try to get into computer science and computer security and learn to hack?

I browse reddit a lot and see lots of whores post about their sex lives and the amount of men they've been with. I also see many guys post about their sex lives as well, so why don't you guys try to learn to hack, not just dox but become a real hacker so you can launch cyber assaults on them?
Op

Too much effort too see boobies

Brb pen testing trash servers for years on end because mr. Robot

Money, lack of real value
Let's say you had money and If you learned to hack, you could steal their personal info and ruin their life. Would you try to become a hacker?

By the way, I'm not trying to become a hacker. I have no plans to try to hack anyone, too much work and effort. But I wanna know what is stopping you guys.
None nt

because if i could hack facebook or instagram, i'd sell the exploit on the black market for a million dollars than care about some holes life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back