Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the age gap between your parents?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My father is almost 6 years older than my mom.

10 years. My mother was around 30 and my dad was about 43 when I was born. That’s probably why I have autism and psychosis. They had me at an older age

Same with my parents. Only that they had me when my mom was 19 and my dad was 26.
10 years. My mother was around 30 and my dad was about 43 when I was born. That’s probably why I have autism and psychosis. They had me at an older age
I still ended up with Asperger's tho.

they were the same exact age. my mom's parents were 19 (grandma) and 32 (grandpa)

Same with my parents. Only that they had me when my mom was 19 and my dad was 26.

I still ended up with Asperger's tho.
Yeah but my mental state is probably more fucked than yours for sure ( im not trying to disregard your problems )lol.Look at the lastest thread I just posted lol my mind is damaged
Having kids at an older age should be illegal. Your kid’s almost guranteed to be a sperg and an incel.

Last edited:
Yeah but my mental state is probably more fucked than yours for sure ( im not trying to disregard your problems )lol.Look at the lastest thread I just posted lol my mind is damaged
Aside from being non-NT, I'm also very neutotic and have undiagnosed mental/emotional problems, though that could also come from the physical abuse I went through as a kid, as well as the emotional and psychological abuse from school.

Aside from being non-NT, I'm also very neutotic and have undiagnosed mental/emotional problems, though that could also come from the physical abuse I went through as a kid, as well as the emotional and psychological abuse from school.
Damn feels bad. Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to say your problems are insignificant compared to mine.
Its just that im diagnosed with a shit ton of disorders, and that Im just a weird motherfucker in real life. People always stayed away from me because of my illness, and looks also. I hear and see demons and shit at night man. It sucks I hope you can get better and fight this bullshit

Last edited:
Having kids at an older age should be illegal. Your kid’s almost guranteed to be a sperg and an incel
Tbh. Luckily, my mom was 26 when I was born and I don't have autism or aspergers.

Tbh. Luckily, my mom was 26 when I was born and I don't have autism or aspergers.
Your lucky, man. Plus, im probably not going to see my dad around much longer due to how old he is. It sucks man.

the asshole is a few years older than the cunt

Having kids at an older age should be illegal. Your kid’s almost guranteed to be a sperg and an incel.
You know, all the sons from my grandmother (she had seven children, all of them half-siblings of each other, my mother was her only daughter) all turned out to be Tyrones and Meeks, even the younger ones who were born later. Her youngest son was born when she was in her early 40s, and he still slayed girlfriend after girlfriend and now has two children.

Your lucky, man. Plus, im probably not going to see my dad around much longer due to how old he is. It sucks man.
I'm sorry. Yeah, that's another disadvantage of having kids while too old. But people don't care about kids in that sense, only about foids.
You know, all the sons from my grandmother (she had seven children, all of them half-siblings of each other, my mother was her only daughter) all turned out to be Tyrones and Meeks, even the younger ones who were born later.
Having kids while already old is especially dangerous for foids who are having their first kids by then. If the foid already had other kids, it's safer.

You know, all the sons from my grandmother (she had seven children, all of them half-siblings of each other, my mother was her only daughter) all turned out to be Tyrones and Meeks, even the younger ones who were born later. Her youngest son was born when she was in her early 40s, and he still slayed girlfriend after girlfriend and now has two children.
Damn . Maybe people like me are just unfortunate.

Ironically my mom is 7-8 years older than my dad.

Smother is 2 years older.