Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is the best way for an incel to rope?

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
tumblr_n4e199gTwV1sqosabo1_250.gif

Highly debated topic

we don’t know

isn't it a shotgun to the brain stem? idk tbh

To each his own.

If I was going to I’d use some ropes to make a set up on a building where I jump and snap my neck but my arms are stretched out with a banner hanging between them with a stupid message on it

SN or N. I will use the traditional rope.

no one would care anyway just do it
I won't but just in case i wanted to learn the best techniques, i don't even have a place and the know-how to knot a rope. Maybe car fumes.

I want to help, but I don't condone suicide.

There's been a recent barrage of infiltrators. These fucking IT faggots are seriously mentally ill to be constantly LARPing so hard trying to get screenshots for le reddit karma.

Just fucking immediately report it whenever you see this kind of shit. Fucking shit eating tranny faggots.

If they want to kill themselves, very good news, they should just do that shit in their cesspit, not here.

We really want pedos and faggots to be dead anyway.

They need to just fucking leave us alone.

Lobby the government for euthanasia for Incels.

There's been a recent barrage of infiltrators. These fucking IT faggots are seriously mentally ill to be constantly LARPing so hard trying to get screenshots for le reddit karma.
I've noticed a lot of ITcels have nothing better to do than infiltrate now that they are on lockdown and NEETmaxxing.

Regardless of whether OP is IT or not, suicide is always a smart option if you're an ugly male who cannot afford facial surgery before it's too late...

I recommend gradually fasting to death over a period of several months.

https://incels.is/threads/fasting-to-death-is-better-than-roping-or-blowing-your-brains-out.140527/

Just fucking immediately report it whenever you see this kind of shit. Fucking shit eating tranny faggots.

If they want to kill themselves, very good news, they should just do that shit in their cesspit, not here.

We really want pedos and faggots to be dead anyway.

They need to just fucking leave us alone.

I do report, but a lot of the times I get the sense it's mostly ignored or not taken seriously.

There's currently a user who I'm positive with a greater than 90% certainty is an infiltrator. I've reported them twice, but they still keep making threads and blue pilled comments.

I've been wrong about only two users, and my paranoia makes me suspicious of a lot of people. But I bat pretty well at this sort of thing.

Last edited:
I do report, but a lot of the times I get the sense it's mostly ignored or not taken seriously.

There's currently a user who I'm positive with a greater than 90% certainty is an infiltrator. I've reported them twice, but they still keep making threads and blue pilled comments.

Keep reporting buddy boyo, mods are busy shagging prime pussies, they will come as soon as they are finished nutting.

carotid artery compression is fairly painless but takes a while. it's what I researched when I last attempted. don't kill yourself OP. only let normies win if you do it.

Go the US. Buy a shotgun.

There was man named Elliot. He had difficulties finding gf. Did he roped? No, he improved his personality

classsic noose tbh. it would be poetic

somewhere public

did you rope yet?

I'm no expert so take this with a pinch of salt. From research I've done for my own personal use, here's what I found:

In terms of comfort, exit bags combined with drugs work well. Using sleeping pills to go unconscious and allowing yourself to run out of oxygen in a bag while you sleep is a peaceful end. You'll need to time this right so that the oxygen runs out just after you pass out. Alternatively pure helium can be pumped into the bag; your body assumes this is oxygen and gradually dies while thinking nothing is wrong. While both are painless, keep in mind that the bag needs to be safe from tearing, and failure can result in brain damage. As with any method, pick a location where you're very unlikely to be interrupted.

For a more successful and less resource-heavy method, hanging works well. A drop hanging involves dropping to break your neck, killing you almost instantly. Look online to calculate the height needed based on your weight, and position the noose to the side of your neck before jumping. Alternatively you can use suspension with no drop to cut of air or blood circulation - a noose that tightens under force is needed for this. Position the noose to the side of your neck, and aim to cut off the blood vessels for minimum pain. This works well, but suffocating is known to be extremely painful, so don't use this if pain is a sensitive area for you. Again, risk of failure is brain damage.

If you live in a country with guns, they are useful. A gunshot into your mouth towards the back of your neck can sever your spinal cord and kill you instantly. This carries few risks, so just pick an appropriate gun and aim at the right area.

These are the only three I'd consider. Train suicide can lead no injury without death if the driver brakes. Overdoses are usually painful and often fail. Drowning is painful and stressful. Heights are not accessible to everyone and people often overestimate the lethality of lower height and just hurt themselves.

Personally I'm likely to go with hanging.

I plan to use suspension hanging in combination with drugs to knock me out so that I don't wake up and pussy out.

I guess the people with the right answer to this question aren't with us anymore now are they.