Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the cringiest, most pathetic way you've seen someone to fashionmaxx?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
In HS i've seen some incels being so desperate that they dyed their hair, got their ears pierced, wore chains (mind you i live in 100% white country), got tattoos, bought fast fashion clothing, followed current trends just to fit in :soy:.

Edit: Or maybe you, yourself have tried something and ended up being cringy af?
Baa0a752b20871f2769e773b8fc71b26

Elliotrodger

Download

Last edited:
i guess manlets wearing big boots to gain height

a friend of a friend walked around with a cane thinking it made him look cool, unaware that it signaled debility.

fingerless gloves

90s one year I wore JNCO (Jeans Niggers Can't Own) Jeans.

My normie friend bough 300 TL shoes wıth checkered flag pattern.
He is a fat bastard who hangs out wıth normies bcs he also jestermaxxes and a massive hedonist.

Myself as a teenager in the mid-late 2000s. Just all around awful fits and trying way too hard to look cool in middle school. I thought I was a chad with my square toed shoes, evisu jeans, and ill-fitting blazer. I looked like a fucking clown. :feelsclown:

Ethnics who wear Gucci, Prada, YSL, Moncler, Canada Goose and so on.
@Diocel @gymletethnicel

Normies with sleeves of expensive tattoos has got to be the worse. They don't realize that those are for Chads to show off their arms and give women an excuse to touch them. No, they think the guy is attractive because of the tats, lol. It really is sad how many normies just can't tell what makes a guy attractive.

These fuckers just end up looking like clowns. Imagine. They go through literal pain and burn money so they can look cool. For nothing.

90s one year I wore JNCO (Jeans Niggers Can't Own) Jeans.
I had a few pairs because for some reason in the late 90s huge baggy jeans became a fashion statement of being cool