Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is the funniest thing you have ever heard here?

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
Mine it has to be Dr.Shekelstein

i wouldn't remember

Bretty boy was funny

There definitely were some funny things I've read here, but I couldn't name anything right now.

I've legit laughed out loud at some threads in the past, but I can't think of an example at the moment.

Probably something from doctor doom.

Some examples of posts that have made me crack up:

Hi. LonelyAndLookin4Fun here.

Well, this is my last post. It all has to come to this. Today I become a Major, and I will have my revenge against postmaxxing incels, against all of you. For the last year of this forum, ever since I joined, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection, and unfulfilled desires, all because you incels out-post me. You gave your affection, and sex, and love to other incels, but never to me.

I've been here since the beginning, and I'm still sub-10k postcel. I've never even reached 3k. I've been through incels.is for a year, more than that actually, and I'm still sub-3k posts. It has been very torturous. Incels.is is the time when everyone experiences those things such as postmaxxing, getting stars, and sliding through the ranks, but in those years I've had to rot in rank poverty. It's not fair.

You incels have never given me a chance. I don't know why you guys aren't giving me a chance, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't have as many posts as you. I'm the perfectcel. And yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious low IQ incels who postmaxxed, instead of me, the high IQ incel. I will punish all of you for it.

why was @Satan banned?
bragging, as he posted this circa 2000 years ago in a book

'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'

SORE FUCKING THROAT
try benzocaine

The recent JB thread by @what is happening gave me a good laugh. No fucks given. Must have taken him a bit to write that given he back traced some of the reddit users posts. Carefully crafted bait.

I hope i wont get a warning for this but
IMG 20200105 010655