Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels complaining about NEETs for being lazy and entitled is the funniest shit ive ever seen

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
like my guy you're literally here because most people around you have that mentality towards men

I identify more of a non NT rotter than an incel

But getting a job isn't like trying to get a girl. At least for basic shitty jobs it's entirely in your power. It's like a fat woman saying it's bad to criticize her for being fat because you criticize women for only wanting tall guys. One is genetic, the other is a choice.

like my guy you're literally here because most people around you have that mentality towards men
I disagree with neeting but nobody here makes fun of them lol

Wagies keep seething

85% of autists can't get a job it's not like there's much of choice

What’s wrong with neeting tbh? It’s based and I don’t insult incel who are neets.

Serious why? Why should I, I’m not gonna be here and said I took pride in what I do, because I don’t. I rather neet, being a neet is comfy. I miss my days as neet

It is a privilege to be able to NEET or get NEETBUX a lot of guys don’t have any choice, but to work or be homeless so I can see where they’re coming from.

keep whining wagies your tears are my life elixir

JUST CONTRIBUTE TO SOYCIETY BROOOOOOO