Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the minimum height to ascend in 2022?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I feel like I missed out on my chance to hghmaxx, so I'm stuck with the height that I have.

6'0 is the minimum now

i mean most normies are 5'10 and up. If you want to not be disrespected by women tho minimum is 6'4 now. by 2030 it will be 7ft

Height alone will not ascend you. For context, I am 6ft2. Face is more important. If gaining a chad face meant that I would have to shrink down to 5f7/5ft8 I would so fucking take the chad face

2 meters at least

Height alone will not ascend you. For context, I am 6ft2. Face is more important. If gaining a chad face meant that I would have to shrink down to 5f7/5ft8 I would so fucking take the chad face
6'2 isn't tall nowadays but you're probably just autistic as well along with being ugly

6'2 isn't tall nowadays but you're probably just autistic as well along with being ugly
For every 100 guys I walk past, I'd say less 5 or less height mog me. So yes, 6'2 is tall. Unless you are from the netherlands or something where i hear everyone is giants lol.

but yeah height only serves as a looks multiplier when you are already attractive. if you are ugly and tall it won't change anything lol.

Yeah it's over for me, if I took hgh I'd atleast be 6'

Nice brag asshole
relax kid. being tall serves me no purpose. like i dont get girls cuz of it, so it's pointless. people think height magically will get them laid but it doesn't work like that. the most important thing is face. you've got face, then even 5ft7 is enough lol

Idk... Just have Chad face

relax kid. being tall serves me no purpose. like i dont get girls cuz of it, so it's pointless. people think height magically will get them laid but it doesn't work like that. the most important thing is face. you've got face, then even 5ft7 is enough lol
You need both tbh

hmm shouldnt gymmaxxing be enough to ascend at that height? Well whatever maybe ur curry + autistic + fat or sumn

hmm shouldnt gymmaxxing be enough to ascend at that height? Well whatever maybe ur curry + autistic + fat or sumn
will start roidmaxxing in the next few weeks and let u know how that goes

and defo not a curry :feelskek::feelskek:

will start roidmaxxing in the next few weeks and let u know how that goes

and defo not a curry :feelskek::feelskek:
nice bro hope u ascend
if u were curry + ugly no amount of muscle or height could save u tho tbh

nice bro hope u ascend
if u were curry + ugly no amount of muscle or height could save u tho tbh
lol ya curries have it rough, fortunately for them arranged marriage is still prevalent in their culture and their women don't (or can't) flock to white men :feelskek:

im just ugly and autistic tbh

The metric system is for sissies. Real men use the imperial system.
fuck you. Imperial system is utter imbecyl shit, no one can understand transmission between different metrics fuckin stones, ounces, pounds, gallons, feet, elbows, rings, inches what the fuck is that?

fuck you. Imperial system is utter imbecyl shit, no one can understand transmission between different metrics fuckin stones, ounces, pounds, gallons, feet, elbows, rings, inches what the fuck is that?
'MURICA! Love it or leave it!

:feelsjuice:

I literally don't give af about feet/meters

F27B0238 53ED 48A0 87EA 236225714350

Attachments

• 38d56942072363d0dacc3109d279891e0ad967802fc3fe4f04706e4c6f033266.png
    38d56942072363d0dacc3109d279891e0ad967802fc3fe4f04706e4c6f033266.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 26
Aren't you 5'11? It's not a bad height. At 5'11, face takes over.

Try touching the sun

Yea, but I'm barely average and I see younger Zoomers over 6'. :fuk:
Well as a fellow 5'11.5/6'0cel, I would do anything for a good looking face with blue hunter eyes. I'd take that over being 6'5 with the same chink face I have now.

Well as a fellow 5'11.5/6'0cel, I would do anything for a good looking face with blue hunter eyes. I'd take that over being 6'5 with the same chink face I have now.
What's your morning height?

6'0 flat, lose an inch and drop to about 5'11 before bedtime. That's why I just say 5'11.5 most of the time.
I'm like 5'11.25 in the morning, I'm technically 5'10.75/8. Although I just measured at 5'11 flat an hour or two ago.

I'm like 5'11.25 in the morning, I'm technically 5'10.75/8. Although I just measured at 5'11 flat an hour or two ago.
Yeah, so side by side the two of us would be basically indistinguishable. Our height is good enough, it's face that holds us back.

Yeah, so side by side the two of us would be basically indistinguishable. Our height is good enough, it's face that holds us back.
I have some APT and forward neck (both mild), I hope to gain atleast 0.5 - 1 inch. I wish I was atleast 6/10 tbh, I'm trying to get a better Jawline.

I have some APT and forward neck (both mild), I hope to gain atleast 0.5 - 1 inch. I wish I was atleast 6/10 tbh, I'm trying to get a better Jawline.
My jawline is actually really solid, no complaints there. It's my shitty fucking chink gook eyes that ruin me. Weak browridge and black coloring. Guess that's just the genetic lottery though :feelsautistic:

My jawline is actually really solid, no complaints there. It's my shitty fucking chink gook eyes that ruin me. Weak browridge and black coloring. Guess that's just the genetic lottery though :feelsautistic:
What's your looks rating? I'm a 4.5/10

What's your looks rating? I'm a 4.5/10
Above average for a rice. Average compared to white men. I'd say 5/10 flat. In other words, I can bang landwhales and trannies in todays sexual market. Lucky me :feelsokman: