Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most based sect in Hinduism?

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Which sect of Hinduism isn't cucked by foids and will let me eat meat?

Nigga just eat meat, if yoy like Hindu ideals maybe look into Buddhism

Buddhism is like the ultimate cope religion lol

I’m eating bacon sandwich right now so idk

Nigga just eat meat, if yoy like Hindu ideals maybe look into Buddhism

Buddhism is like the ultimate cope religion lol

I'm Hindu. Buddhism is a cucked religion. They influenced non violence on Hindus when literally all Hindu gods have weapons in their hands.

I'm Hindu. Buddhism is a cucked religion. They influenced non violence on Hindus when literally all Hindu gods have weapons in their hands.
Not eating beef because Rakesh Prasad Chakraborty the destroyer of worlds told you not to is more cucked imo

Worship cows

Which sect of Hinduism isn't cucked by foids and will let me eat meat?
Bro, how the fuck can you be a Gujarati if you eat meat? I one of the reasons Gujjus I like Gujjus is because they are vegetarian as fuck

The answer is Digambar Jainism. Chandra Gupta Maurya's Religion. Jainism is pro self-defense without glorification of violence. I am a atheist, but I follow the principles of Jainism. Mainly Digambar Jainism because it claims the man's supremacy over woman.

They are violent only because it's their duty. Civilians need follow ahimsa. Buddhism isn't the one to do it, it was mainly Jainism and Pantanjali.

If I remember correctly Pantanjali recommends following ahimsa during practice of Yoga.

Bro, how the fuck can you be a Gujarati if you eat meat? I one of the reasons Gujjus I like Gujjus is because they are vegetarian as fuck

The answer is Digambar Jainism. Chandra Gupta Maurya's Religion. Jainism is pro self-defense without glorification of violence. I am a atheist, but I follow the principles of Jainism. Mainly Digambar Jainism because it claims the man's supremacy over woman.

I don't want to join a new religion. There must be a based sect in Hinduism?

I don't want to join a new religion. There must be a based sect in Hinduism?
Jainism is Hinduism, based on how you define Hinduism

Yeah jains have a lot in common and think of themselves apart of the Hindu rashtra. I got no problem with jains but they are a different religion.
No they are not. They are different form Vedanta but they are still part of Sanathna Dhrama.

Infact Modi and Amit Shah are both jains.

No they are not. They are different form Vedanta but they are still part of Sanathna Dhrama.

Infact Modi and Amit Shah are both jains.

Neither of them are jains.

Amit shah: "I am not a Jain, but a Hindu Vaishnav."

Modi belongs to the Modh-Ghanchi caste which is the same caste as gandhi is what I heard. This fake caste is apparently a caste mixed with muslims and hindu beliefs. This is why I think gandhi and modi are cucked and love to please muslims.

Neither of them are jains.

Amit shah: "I am not a Jain, but a Hindu Vaishnav."

Modi belongs to the Modh-Ghanchi caste which is the same caste as gandhi is what I heard. This fake caste is apparently a caste mixed with muslims and hindu beliefs. This is why I think gandhi and modi are cucked and love to please muslims.

Modi regularly visits Jain temples. From what I heard, Being a Gujju Hindu you are influenced by Jainism also.

Just like Shinto and Buddhism in Japan

Modi regularly visits Jain temples. From what I heard, Being a Gujju Hindu you are influenced by Jainism also.

Just like Shinto and Buddhism in Japan

So you don't know any based sects in Hinduism?

I eat Meat. Does that make me evil ?
If you eat herbivore animals or factory farmed animals 100% yes (according to me). Eating wild canivore animals is ok though

The shit throwing one. they keep sexpats out of India

At least Sikhs aren't Hindu.
Sikhs are kind of Hindu. If I remember correctly Guru Nanak told his followers to learn vedas and visit kasi. Sikhs and Hindus were divided for political purposes.