Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the most boring water post to you in Inceldom Discussion?

Your post is the answer

Any kind of "foids are evil" threads, unless they are adding some new article/research about some finding proving foids maybe don't have the best personalities.

sulpuda

stuff thats blatant b8 for IT

Any kind of "foids are evil" threads, unless they are adding some new article/research about some finding proving foids maybe don't have the best personalities.
Or anything that has to do with personality not mattering.

pretty much all of them

Your post is the answer
Yeah these threads where the guy literally posts a single word, like thanks for making me click on nothing you fucking idiot, at least this post was in lounge but I have seen posts this tier in inceldom discussion.

Yeah these threads where the guy literally posts a single word, like thanks for making me click on nothing you fucking idiot, at least this post was in lounge but I have seen posts this tier in inceldom discussion.
Yeah its fine as long as its in sewer or lounge, but post something worthy to read in inceldom discussion